Fred Weasley love story ( re made) HP fan fic

So, the other Fred Wesley's love story of mine didn'twork out as i wanted. I had huge mistakes, so i am re writing the WHOLE story. The old story didn't go as i wanted it to, i was not happy with what i was doing, and its not fair for the people reading it. So.... heres what the Characters and plot of the new Fred Weasley story is:

Characters:

Samantha Cooling: personality: smart, caring, sometimes a bitch, loves her boyfriend a lot.

looks: short, 5.3, skinny, blonde on top black underneath hair up to shoulders. big lips, green eyes, when sad there blue with pink, when happy green, when angery/ upset red and black, ( eyes change colour depending on mood.)

info: Samantha is in her 5th year at Hogwarts, she is 16. She has been dating Fred WEasley for a year now, they are the " power couple in there house Giffendor"  She is loved by all, but she is holding a huge secert, her uncle is the dark lord, no one knows that but her, the headmaster, and Sam's family. Not even her boyfriend Fred. What will happen?

Fred Weasley:  personality: fuuny, a prankster, caring, loves his girlfriend Sam, willl do anything for her.

looks: tall ( 6.4) skinny, has long red hair, brown eyes,

info, Fred has been dating Sam for a year now, he can tell she has a huge secert on her shoulders, but doesnt understand why she cant tell him. HE looks her family other then her father, loves his family, other then percy. What will happen when her secert is is told to everyone?

So, i just told you guys about Sam and Fred for know. Now for your info, this story will have be somewhat the same as the other, but a lot will change, there will be more detail in the story, i wont be rushed to finish this one like i was with the last.

I really hope you like the changes that will be made, the first chapter will be up soon i hope.

Sam and Lucy

Oh and there is to of us writing this story