Chapter 1: A Summer Surprise

My name is Thomas.  I'm a normal 16 year old boy, that lives in New York City.  I'm medium height, with light skin, and short dirty blond hair.

It was the first day of summer, and my parents were ready to ship me off to summer camp.  Every year they'd send me off, and I'd never hear a word from them until I came home.  No letters, no postcards, eventually I stopped sending letters home to them, due to a lack of response.

When I was younger, I used to love going to summer camp, but as I got older I grew to not like it.  I hated being outdoors all the time.  I was always sticky and gross.

Well, at 8:30 in the morning on the first day of summer, I put on a navy blue T-shirt and some black shorts, and headed to go make the camp bus.  I walked by myself, because my parents figured I was old enough to not need them.  On my way, I walked through Central Park, because I liked walking through the there.  As I went down the path, I spotted in the distance, two figures.  I immediately recognized them as Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss.

I'd been a Taylor Swift fan for a while now, and I knew who Karlie was, through Taylor.  They were jogging down the walkway in stall Nike athletic socks and tennis shoes.  Karlie had on a white tank top with white shorts, and Taylor had a pink tank top with white shorts.  As they got closer, I waved at them and shouted "hey!"  They waved back to me, as they passed me, which was pretty exciting.

After that. I walked all the way through the park to the end, when all of a sudden, I felt someone cover my mouth with their hand and begin to drag me somewhere.  Despite how I struggled, I was unable to get away.  I was dragged to a car where I was shoved in the back seat by, what turned out to be two women, and not just any two women.  They were Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss.

Before I could do or say anything, Karlie pinned me down on the back seat as Taylor put a strip of ductape on my mouth to silence me.  Then Taylor took some  rope and tied up my hands and legs, making me unable to move.  After Taylor had finished, Karlie made sure I was all the way in the car, then shut the back door.  The two jumped in the front seats and began to drive away.