You like her but she doesn't like you back (2/4)

Perrie:

You were at Perrie's, and you were currently having a girls night in, watching a movie. You had been best friends for a long time, and you've always had a crush on her, but lately it had became more than a crush.

Perrie and you were cuddled up on each of yours sofas, and you couldn't help but pay attention to Perrie instead of the movie. She looked really tired and peaceful, trying to keep her eyes open.

"I really like you, you know." You blurbed out, without even thinking.

"I like you too sista" she answered, still keeping her eyes on the tv.

You felt that this was the opportunity to tell her how you really felt about her.

"No, I mean.. I like you, Perrie. A lot."

You didn't want to look at her while saying it, but you could feel her eyes on you. She remained silent.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" My voice cracked a little, and I finally looked at Perrie, making eye-contact.

"Y/N.. I-I never thought of you that way. I don't know what to say."

You felt a lump in your throat, and you were scared to say anything in fear of starting to cry.

You made eye contact with her, and you were sure that she could see the pain in your eyes. It's not that you expected her to like her back, or, maybe a little, but you surely didn't expect it to hurt so much.

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving now", you said and got up, heading towards the door.

"Y/N, wait!"

You heard it, but you just slammed the door as you ran out, hot tears streaming down your face.

Jade:

Jade, Perrie, Leigh, Jesy, you and a couple of other friends were playing truth or dare.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Jesy asked you.

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a crush on anybody in here? If yes, who?"

You looked at all of them, and you thought about lying and saying no, but you also thought that maybe it would be for the good that Jade knew about your crush on her.

"Yeah.. Um, it's Jade" you kinda mumbled, looking down at your feet.

You looked up to a confused look on Jades face.

"Wow.. Um, do you still have a crush on me?" she asked with her strong accent.

You nodded.

Perrie and Leigh exchanged a worried look, they probably knew how Jade felt about you.

It was terribly embarrasing to ask Jade in front of everyone, but you had to know.

"How.. How do you feel about me? Your voice was shaking a little, but you hoped nobody noticed.

"Y/N, I love you as my best friend.. I didn't expect this, but you can't help who you have feelings for. I'll just forget what you said if you want. I mean, I don't want anything to change between us."

You didn't want her to forget. you wanted her to take your hand, look you in the eyes and tell you that she liked you too. But that remained a dream, and you knew things would probably change after this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please voted if you liked it.

Remember that requests are welcome!

- Stine xx