She talks about you in an interview

Jade:

Your best friend, Jade, was having a livestream with her band, and you thought it would be fun to watch. You singed along to the girls singing "Move" live, as your body moved to the rhytm. The girls went back to the sofa, and their interview continued. The interviewer was asking the girls questions from fans, and you were a little bored as the usual ones were asked, untill a special one caught your attention.

"Jade, who's the one you miss the most back home?"

You waited excited to hear her answer.

"Well, of course I miss my family a lot, and me mum, but I'm also really excited to see my best friend, (Y/N), again. I haven't seen her for a really long time, and I just can't wait to get home and have girly nights with her", she giggled.

A smile formed on your lips as you started thinking of which movie you and Jade should watch for your next girly night. (A/N don't care if it's xmas or not, yall be watching Love Actually k.)

Jesy:

You were sitting backstage, and watching the girls sitting at some tall chairs in the studio. You couldn't see their faces, as they were sitting with the back against you.

The interviewer asked a lot of question from Twitter, and when yesterday you sent in a question just for fun, you weren't expecting it to be actually asked.

"Jesy, is it true that you and Y/N share underwear?" the interviewer asked her.

Jesy immediatly turned around to face you, and her eyes widened.

"What have you told them?!" She shouted as she laughed.

"Nothing!" You burst into laughing.

Jesy went back to the interview, "Well, I can't deny it, I'm actually wearing some of hers right now".

"Is that the Y/N we're talking about?" The interviewer pointed, as the camera faced you.

"Nope, I'm done!" You laughed to yourself, got up and left.

Perrie:

Your best friend Perrie and her band just had released a new single, and being the supportive friend you were, and played the video over and over and sang along to the lyrics you hadn't learned fully yet.

Your eyes quickly glanced over the recommendes videos, when one caught your attention.

You used to be an assistant on X Factor for one season, and that was where you met Perrie. Actually, your meeting was recorded, since you happened to interrupt as the girls were having a little interview in the hallway. You had never actually seen the video, so you clicked excitedly on the video, thought it could be funny if you were in video.

The interview was kinda long, but you watched it fully, giggling at some of their answers.

Suddenly you see yourself walk a bit into the view and awkwardly putting your homemade muffins on the little table. You notice Perrie staring intensly at you.

"Sorry to interrupt, just had some muffins left over. Eat if you like", you watch yourself smile and walk away again.

All of them girls took a muffin and continued the interview.

"Who was the girl with the muffins?" Perrie asks Jade as a silent moment just passed.

"Dunno, I guess she's a part of the crew."

"She seems really nice though."

"Her name's Y/N" one of the workers tell her, and you watch Perrie smile wide.

Leigh-Anne

You were scrolling through the tv channels, and there were nothing interesting to watch. That was untill you saw that Little Mix was having an interview on The Morning Show.
You smiled when you recognised Leigh-Anne, and remembered the school memories you two had. You had to admit, that you did have quite a crush on her back then.. Maybe you still had a little crush on her.

"Soo, girls. Who is your #WCW?"

The other girls talked about some celebs that they found kinda attractive, but when Leigh-Anne were to answer, you couldn't help but have a little hope that she was gonna mention you.
But there was no way that she was gonna mention you, she has probably forgot you, you thought to yourself. You were good friends, yes, but it's still been some years since the last time you saw each other.

"Umm.. There was this girl in my home town. We went to school together. Her name is Y/N. She was a really pretty girl, I have to say."

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while :/

Btw, what would you guys like to read about? Friends/girlfriends/enemies?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and for everyone that votes: THANK YOU!

- Stine xx