Chapter 4

*Logan's P.O.V.*

She beautiful I wanna be with her yes I think I'm falling but I'm falling hard. I start to get tried. Can't we get there already. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

*Your P.O.V.*

I look down and I see that Logan had fallen asleep in my arms. More like holding my arm. His hand its so cold. I take my arm out and hold his hand to warmth it up. He's so beautiful I touch his cheek and kiss him in the cheek.

-At The Hospital-

When we get to the hospital I wait inside the waiting room. "Ms. Ummm Henderson?" This nurse said coming up to me. "Oh I'm not family or dating him we are just... Friend." "Oh sorry well...?" "Oh sorry it's (YN) or Ms. (YLN) which ever you like." "Oh well Logan is fine we got the bullet out of his stomach. The good thing it wasn't too deep in there or else it would have been a huge problem." "Thank god he's okay." "Oh by the way Mr. Henderson is just resting now if you wanna visit him." "Okay thanks." I say. "No problem." She said walking away. "Oh my name is Cassandra by the way." "Oh thank you so much Cassandra." "It's nothing I love my job so much." Cassandra says walking away.

*Logan's P.O.V.*

I slowly open my eyes and see my self in the hospital then remember of what happen last night. About the shooting about the girl. It was a quick flashback of everything even the kiss. "Hey your up." (YN) said walking in with food. "Umm did you stay here?" "Yeah they let me stay in the room and I woke up extra early talked to Cassandra to tell her if you woke up that I went to get you some food." "Thanks you didn't have to do that." "Umm I kind of did so eat up." "Are you sure?" "Yeah I brought food for us two." "Okay thanks." I say as she comes up to me and hugs me and gives me my breakfast. "Is that different clothes?" I ask. "Yeah had to get cleaned up." "Well you look beautiful and I like that I can see you better the light really helps me see you beauty." "Aww Logan your so cheesy I think it's cute. Like you." "I think your beautiful... so" "Shut up Henderson." "Umm no. Just kidding." "Your so adorable." "You are too." I say as I grab her by her hand and drag her to my bed and hug her around her waist and give her a kiss in the cheek. "Logan stop seriously." She says. "What?" "You're doing this to me." "Sorry well what do I do?" "This." She comes sits on my lap and starts kissing me. "You do that." She says. "Well I promise to protect you under one condition." "What?" "(YN) would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Yes I would love to." "Well then I can protect you now good." I say as I kiss her on her cheek.

(A/N): Sorry I hadn't posted I have been sick luckily I'm feeling much better so stay tune tomorrow.

I will try at least to post one part a day. Two on the weekend.

~Mrs. Henderson🌸