Chapter 1

*Your P.O.V.*

I was walking around in LA just getting to know this city. Wow growing up all your life in New York City then suddenly you come to a place in California more than 3,000 miles away from home can really affect you. Thinking that living in your dream city can make you blessed but it doesn't it. It actually scares you because you don't know what to expect. I'm barley 19 am I ready to live on my own or should I just pack all my things and just get on that plane and go back home? To the city you know and grew up in. Well No I'm thinking of facing this city and just give it a chance. Suddenly out of no where someone comes up to you and puts something over your mouth and your world goes black.

-Minutes Later-

You feel yourself conscious again being able to breath again without smelling that horrible alcohol. You were even able to taste it and it doesn't taste pretty. "Where am I?" I whisper scared. "A city girl like you shouldn't be walking around in a place like this." A guy says playing with the knife. "What are you gonna do?" I ask scared. "What else do guys like me play with knifes?" The guy says coming up to me and points it close to me. "I don't know?" I say scared. "Your able to have a good life and by looking at you, you look like a rich preppy spoiled bitch! Well look at me I could have gotten something out of myself but no! Girls like you don't belong around here!" The guy says holding the knife against my neck.