Chapter 5

*Your P.O.V.*

"Logan?" I ask putting my food down. "Yes (YN)." "Well I was wondering umm well why did you rescue me from that bitch." "First of all I think it's cute when you say bitch." "Logan seriously why?" "Well I was walking by and I heard you so I went to rescue you." "Well then thanks." "No problem and for this breakfast I owe you a dinner when I get out." "No you don't this is nothin I practically had to shove it in your mouth for you to eat it." I say giggling. "Your my girlfriend I have to take you in a date. Then on the date we get to know each other better and we see the things we have in common. You know." "Well we can do that here. I mean it is way better in here." "No it's not and you are gonna go to the dinner with me." "You wouldn't do nothing Henderson." "Watch me." "I'm watching and I like the view." "Me too but if you don't go on that date with me I will..." "You will what you're to much of bitch you wouldn't do nothing for shit." "Well then if you don't go on that date with me I guess I will have to break up with you." "You wouldn't." "I would." "Okay fine I guess I'm going on that dinner." "I knew I could convince you and I did it. I win you lose." "Don't get carried away Henderson." "Fine." "Well umm let me throw the trash away. Are you done?" "Oh yeah here." "Thanks be back in a minute." "Okay." He says as I walk out of the hospital room and go throw the food away.

*Logan's P.O.V.*

"Come over to the hospital James I need to talk to you and also I want you to meet someone." I say. "Okay I will be there in a while." James says as he hangs up. James is my only normal friend my other friends are part of the group. James knows but he avoids Matthew because if Matthew found out he would make him change. James isn't the normal boy. He actually sings and has the look to be a model. But her hasn't been discovered yet. We met about a year ago he came from New York. I want him to meet (YN). He also said I should meet his cousin. Which that's means (YN) could have a best friend. Since she is kind of the new girl.

*Your P.O.V.*

"Hey James I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. After I got here I was walking around and I lost track of time. And right now I'm visiting someone in the hospital. But can we meet tonight?" I ask my cousin through the phone. "Wait are you okay?" "Yes I am just my friend got hurt." I lied about Logan being my friend because my cousin James is over protective me. He had moved here because he can be a singer. He move here over a year ago but before he was like my older brother. When I dated guys he gets mad at me. When they break my heart he kinds of breaks their faces. Which he makes me happy. I was suppose to meet him last night but since that happen I didn't. "Fine but Ill visit you right now because I need to visit a friend too in the hospital." "Oh really okay I'm in the LA hospital." "Me too well I'm on my way." "Okay see you later baby sis." He calls me baby sis which I love that name from him." "Okay see you later brother." I say as I hang up.