chapter 2

Delirious pov
It's been 3 days after my incedent with Tyler. I'm laying on my tanning rock warming up causing my tail to change colors. I remember how gentle he was with my tail, his eyes made my heart fluter, and his voice. " Hey". I was so lost in my thoughts that I jumped and fell back into the lake." Oh my god are you ok?" It was him. Tyler. Without the pig mask on." I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked as he helped me back onto the rock. So many questions were going through my head, until I realized we're still holding hands. Hopefully he doesn't notice how red I am." Well I had to come back. I was bored and really wanted to see you again". He wanted to see me? Ok keep you cool delirious." Well I wanted to see you too, but I can't"." Why not"? I motioned at my tail causing him to blush." I knew that! Totally knew that". I laughed causing him to stare at me." Has anyone told you your laugh is amazing"? He asked me." Well considering your the only person I met. I don't think so".
Wildcat pov
I laughed at his statement. He soon joined in after I weezed. Wow he looks cute when he laughs. Wait, what am I thinking. Well his eyes do captivate my attention. Wait, did he just ask me something? F@$k! I wasn't paying attention. "Sorry what did you say delly"? Did I really just call him delly. Oh my god way to go wild!"Oh! I asked if y-your s-single" He stuttered out." Yeah why"? He looks like he's about to explode of redness. He started rambling about his feelings before I started to lean in. Earth to wildcat what are you doing? I stopped half way. Then delirious leaned in and closed the gap. His lips were so perfectly aligned with mine. It was almost like a puzzle piece. I pulled him closer, slowly I felt his arms snake around my neck to deepen our first kiss. We soon departed for air and leaned our foreheads against each other. I pulled him into my lap and started making bad fish pick up lines. Then he started making pig pick up lines. We soon were lying on the rock laughing, watching the sun go down, and looking at the stars. I had to leave because of how cold the air got. We said our goodbyes, I got 4 fishy kisses, and 1 goodnight kiss and hug. I got into my car and started it up." Definitely coming back tomorrow".