Chapter2; Accidental Introduction

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry for updating late., school has been killing me and next week is test season ahhhh..pray for me..hehehehehe so this is chapter 2 of cravings enjoy,comment and upvote..love ya #vickinators

Vanessa's p.o.v

Jason, jason, jason..I kept reciting jason's name in my head. I really needed to talk to him and to make things worse that handsome new guy keeps staring holes into my head.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.. c'mon c'mon please * bell rings* "finally".I picked up my and speed dialed jay *rings*

Jason; Hey nessy!! What's up??
Me; Jay I need your help
Jason; Woah, with what??
Me; It's serious code red
Jason; What!! Why didn't you say so..I'm on my way...where are you??
Me; On my way to the cafeteria
Jason; Be there in 5
Me; Okies.

Kyle's p.o.v

Why won't she look at me, is there something on my face...For the past 20 minutes I've been staring at the strange blue eyed girl in front of me..I know I'm not supposed to look at her but she's just so fun to watch and actually very cute..a bit to cute for her age which I find adorable and there is just something so interesting about her.

"Mr kyle please pay attention..i believe the board is in the front"...Mr Knightly said to me which made the whole class turn to look at me..everybody but Lil miss blue eyes..yeap that's the name I finally decided to call her.

*bell rings* wait is she running out..girls never run out on me I believe this is the first time in a hundred years this has happened they usually stay back to try and flirt with me..i wonder what was so important..blue eyes you are gaining my interest by the second.

"Hi I'm Anna Winsley and you must be kyle"... the girl supposedly going by the name anna..hmmm she has FAKE written all over her and I'm not just saying that judging from her FAKE eyelashes, FAKE hair, FAKE teeth, FAKE nose, FAKE boobs??.

Tsk tsk tsk this century kids are the most devious she's not even up to 18 what a poor little thing..* sighs* how I miss the 80's yes those where the days.

"Hello are you listening " she asked bringing me out of my thoughts..i just stared blankly at her." I'm hosting a party this Friday and u our invited" she said with a hint of seduction in her voice..yeah right like she could seduce me* rolls eyes*.

"You should totally come","yeah totally " I turned to see to girls strangely dressed in bright pink.."Hi I'm Linda and I'm tiffany" they said in sync.. "shut the fuck up u weirdos will scare him away" Anna barked at hem..wow bitchy much.

"I'll think about it love and I'll get back to you later now if u would be so kind as to excuse I'm heading to cafeteria for some lunch..that will be all for now". Hahaha they should have seen their faces they looked so dumb I should try speaking to like that later that shit was funny.

Now where exactly is my little blue eyes...hmm let's see if I can sniff her out..it seems she's in the cafeteria..ohh and this isn't what your thinking I'm totally not stalking her right now..

Ohhh there she is..she seems to be talking to a guy probably 18 and looks very pissed and sort of cute..ohh well I might as well introduce myself..and then bang..."Woah there little tiger you're gonna hurt yourself "...I said smiling at her.

No one's p.o.v

"Anna why does he talk like that" Linda and Tiffany asked in sync.."How the hell should I know stupid and stop doing that twin talking thing it's getting on my last nerve"Anna yelled." sorry" the twins said.."ughh whatever "Anna said throwing a fit.

" Anna Asha is coming this way" tiffany said "and I'm leaving that way" Anna said pointing at the opposite direction..."Anna, Anna, hey Anna I'm calling you wait up" Asha called.."what do you want asha" Anna asked with a scowl on her face.

" Babe c'mon don't tell me your still mad about the party last night" asha said given her his signature smile.." don't Babe me ash you fucking slept with Jessica in my room at my house on my bed" Anna yelled making people stare at them.

" I was drunk as hell and it was a one time thing you know those girls don't hold a candle to you..babe I'm  really sorry" asha said. "Fine it better be a mistake or you're dead " Anna said glaring at him .

"Anyway who was that dude you where talking to" asha asked with a hint of jealousy and anger in his voice..." his name is Kyle and his new here so I invited him to my party on friday" Anna explained
"I gotta go later ash" she said pecking his cheeks..."yeah later bae".

Vanessa's p.o.v

"Nessy what's the code red" Jason asked..."Jason I think I'm going crazy" I said acting over dramatically.."why??what happened " Jason asked with a serious face..this is what I love about jay he always cares..

" so I met this guy at math class today his new and I Vanessa described him as beautiful, no Don't get me wrong he is gorgeous with his flawless face and his hazel coloured eyes not to talk of that drop dead gorgeous smi....

"nessy" Jason said cutting me off and giving me the " ohhh girl you're in love " eyes."what stop looking me like that..what is it??" I asked slightly pissed "you like him don't you" Jason said " of cause I don't I just met him" I yelled which caused half of the people in the cafeteria to look at me like I'm crazy which I probably am.

"Then what's the code red for huh??"Jason asked smirking " nothing, just nothing" I said getting angrier by the second " ohh sure right nothing..I'm totally falling for that" he said rolling his eyes " ohh go suck a dick I'm out" I said and immediately ran into something hard or someone really buff..ohh great just shoot me now.

"Woah there little tiger you're gonna hurt yourself " kyle said smiling at me..i couldn't help but just stared at how amazing his face is.. " Hello anybody home" he said waving his hand over my face with amusement in his voice.
"Ohh I'm sorry I should look where I'm going i..im normally not this clumzy" I said acting nervous and stuttering " so I guess I'm making you clumzy and by the looks of it very nervous " she said slightly amused " n...no" I said wait did I just stutter again...ohh mummy.

"Hi I'm kyle incase you forgot and you are" he said smiling at me "I'm v..anessa b..ut my everybody calls me nes..sy" I said stuttering like crazy..."nessy as in the legendary lock Ness monster" he said chuckling " no like vanessa" i said I just hated that Nick name.. " well nice to meet you nessy"

he said and brought his hand for me to shake..i shook his hand and he smiled and told me he had to go for lunch with his elder brother who was waiting outside for him that's weird they don't look alike. According to him school good isn't his taste.

I on the other hand love school food considering it what I mostly eat..i live with my drug addict/prostitute momma. My dad left us to marry someone else so it's usually just me at home.

Not to mention that I have 5 jobs in order to pay for my tuition fees and buy food for momma because according her apparently she needs to be fed and she provides a roof over my head and I'm an ungrateful bitch"

Well whatever I'm saving up some money immediately I graduate I'm outta this God forsaken town..well I might as well go to work since I'm done with my lessons for today and there's no need to go home now because there is nothing and no one at home " ahhhh isn't like just a piece of cake" I said sarcastically out loud.

Hey guys hope you loved it...and get ready for chapter 3 love you awesome nerds #vickinators
Follow me on IG @lil_miz_braveheart
I'm out bitches* tongues out*