Chapter 2

I rolled my eyes as Xander threw a towel and a gown on my bed. Yes, they made me sleep at his house, that being forced.

"When can I go home?" I whined. He shrugged, "go now, I don't give a shit."

I put back on my shorts and my bandeau, oh I was fresh out of the shower by the way, and I left.

I started walking, back to the club of course because that's where my car was. I don't know why Nico was in my car, "I was about to bring it round to Xander's place. Why aren't you there?"

I rolled my eyes, "you didn't expect me to stay with that jerk did you?" Nico sighed, "this isn't easy, I know."

I chuckled, "oh you actually did think I was going to stay there."

"I want to go home." I whined again. He laughed, "you never grew up, did you?" I smiled, shaking my head, "nope bitch."

Guess where he drove me? Back to Xander's house. It was a white big apartment. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen and a grey fake bricked lounge.

The place was lovely, the resident not so much. "You were meant to make sure she stayed here." Nico sighed. Xander laughed, "she wanted to go home."

"Did you tell her it's not safe?" Nico raised an eyebrow. "Nobody told me that doing drugs that once was dangerous, well it's what brought me here but she can find danger for herself." Xander walked past to grab some potato chips.

"Nico, I need to get some things from home and then I'm headed to McDonald's give me my keys." I ordered.

"I'll come with you." Nico said. "Go to hell." I said, catching my keys in one hand.

So I went home, I gathered some clothes as well as my toothbrush and as I headed out, I was ambushed.

So I was busy kicking whoever was ambushing me. One was holding my arm, the other was violently shaking my arm. So it was like one side was realistic, the other was just shopping with me.

So I tried kicking harder and I received a punch in the face. "Xander, what the hell was that?" Nico shouted before rushing to my side which was now on the floor.

He shrugged, "she kicked me hard." I rubbed the side of my face which was redder than a tomato and had a small cut.

"Why did you both even do this?" I asked, voice raged with anger. "He said I should have warned you about danger, this is warning!" Xander said pointing at Nico.

"Die in a hole!" I shouted, entering my car and locking it so they couldn't jump in.

So I ate, alone in McDonalds. I pulled out my phone to check it because I hadn't all that day.

Alissa: r u ok?
Alissa: u disappeared with that guy r u hitting that?
Naomi: hey bitch wuu2 u ain't replyin' Al'. X
Chloe: hi, more like out of my mind bc I'm high out of my mind, where r u
Madison: who u hitting so early?
Jason: hey, ur friend texted me r u alryt ? xx
Alissa: answer pls xx
Alissa: I've left u 4 missed calls pick up
Alissa: I'll tell ur parents

The texts from Alissa were still coming in so I quickly called her, "don't tell my parents. So I'm with Nico, it's cool. Last night I was taken by this rude bitch. It's to do with that gang Morgan was in."

She breathed, "wow, you actually had me worried, but then when I'm drunk I'm paranoid about small things like holes in my tights." She laughed.

"So, these guys, Xander and Nico decided to fake an ambush and then I got punched in the face!" I explained.

She was full on cackling. "That is hilarious!" I glared at the phone, "it's not, the side of my face hurts."

She laughed some more, "well as long as you're safe, I was about to call your parents."

"Well I should go, back to Xander's that is, you know where the spare key is, please look after  Haidi." I smiled.

I could practically hear her eye roll, "you love that cat more than me!"

"You know you're my only love, bye." I said. "Ba-bye." Her laugh died before I cut.

The drive to Xander's house was amazing, filled with Drake's latest album Views. Then I had to stop the car and wait. Because I knew it was gonna be sad when or if I went in.

But I grew a pair and went in. "Shit, she's back." Xander laughed, obviously happier than before.

Nico cleared his throat purposefully. "I'm not going to apologise, she kicked me!" Xander exclaimed.

So I just went back upstairs to where I slept the night before. It was the furthest bedroom from Xander's luckily.

A few hours passed, Nico had gone home and Xander did God knows what. He barged into my room and threw a charger at my shoulder.

It didn't hurt like a brick had been thrown but it still hurt! "Thanks," I whispered.

"Well, who doesn't have an iPhone?" He shrugged. "I think that's the kindest you've ever been to me." I stated.

"Well, it's probably the kindest I will be to you." He scowled before walking out. Whatever got his panties in a bunch.

I shrugged to myself before plugging the charger into the socket and charged my phone.

Xander barged in again, "there's food in the fridge if you're hungry. I'm going to my room."

"Goodnight." I said quite monotone. I changed into petit booty shorts before going downstairs.

I watched some late night tv which eventually led to me looking for food in the fridge. Just a snack, nothing too big.

Something felt weird, like I was being stared at, and for once it wasn't Xander's evil glare. It was his sexy stare instead.

He was staring at my ass...