The new Emily

Chapter two :

Emily's point of view ;

I ran out of the school, I ran as fast as I could, never looking back. When I got to my car I started the engine and sped off to my house. My mind was spinning, I knew it was to good to be true that he could be nice. At the beginning of our conversation he was so nice, and caring, but then he got back to his old jock self. He said that no one would notice if I moved away, no.. he said that no one would even notice if I died. He was right though, however it hurt hearing that I didn't mean anything to anyone, that I was a nobody.

The ride home wasn't that long, I barely stopped the car before I jumped out and ran inside. I threw my bag and ran upstairs to my room and jumped in my bed. I cried for hours. I had read about when you find your true half it will feel exactly like I felt when Dimka touched me today, but instead of being together he broke my heart.

I looked at clock at me nightstand it was already 10:30 at night. I had been crying for almost 12 hours ! Shit.. Dimka would never choose me, I know that, so I wont get my hopes up, and I promise my self that I will NEVER EVER shed one single tear for this guy one more time. I have to be strong.

Next morning

I was screaming like I was going to die, my lungs were burning, and tears were running down my face.

Just a dream.

It was just a dream I told my self over and over. My heart rate wouldn't slow down though, it was going so fast it was like it was going to rip out of my chest. Fuck this dream, I was so sick of it, I couldn't describe it.

I looked at the clock, it was 7 am. I had about an hour to get ready for school. Maybe, just maybe I should make a change today, put some makeup on. I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my blond curly hair was a mess, and you could clearly see that I had been crying last night. I found all the makeup my mum had left here, and the hair straightener and started working on my hair. When my hair was straight and I was satisfied with my work, I worked on my makeup. I'm like those nerds that never has used makeup, and dosn't know how to do it, because I do, when I'm alone I usually put make up on, and fix my hair.

When I was done I looked in the mirror and saw a completely different girl, a girl I have never seen before. I looked more confident, and strong. My long blond curly hair, was now straight, and my eyes weren't puffy from the crying. The foundaition and sun powder pretty much did the work there. My eyelashes was long and black, and the blue eye shadow was pretty,

I have to admit, I look hot.

I went into my wardrobe and found my black bra with extra extra push-up, and matching panties and put them on. And instead of my usual black skinny jeans and black hoodie, I put on my skinny denim blue jeans, and a white tank top, that showed how good my boobs really looked.

Before I went to school, I had to find out which shoes to wear, I found my black stilettos and put them on. I walked down the stairs and passed a mirror.

The girl standing there was hot, but inside she was heartbroken. But none of the kids at school would see that, they would see a new and sexy Emily.