Dimitri's point of view

Chapter three (Dimmitri's point of view) :

I held her in my arms, and everything felt so good, I felt elecric sparks from everywhere we touched. It was like this was where i belonged, this was home. Everywhere she is, is my heart.

Wait, what ? She is a bet, nothing more. Im not the guy that comits him slef to one person, thats not me.. it just isnt.

"Em.. Tell me whats wrong." I whispered in her ear while she cried, eventually she let go and wiped the tears away from her face.

"I cant.." She said and turned away from me.

"Why do you keep doing that Emily ? Why do you keep shuting people out ?"  It was hurting me to see her like this, i want to see her smile again, heck no ! I cant think like this. This has to stop.

"I dont, but why should I open up to you ? Your the one of the persons that is making my life hell here!"

"Because im the only one that has cared enough to ask ! Have you seen anyone else do that ?! No thats what i thougt ! No one would notice if you left Emily, heck no one would even notice if you even died ! So maybe you should think about that ! Im actually beeing nice to you right now, and what do I get as a thank you ? you shut me out, i can help you !"  I regreted every word when i was finished yelling at her, her expression cant even be described. She was shocked, but at the same time she wasnt. It looked like a lot of memories was crushing back at her, and making her flinsh just by the thought of it, her eyes was starting to water again, and her breathing fastened,

"I know.." She whispered before she ran out of the school, making me feel something i have never in my life felt before, my heart broke more and more by the steps she took.  

The next day ;

I hadnt been able to go back to class after the argument with Emily yesterday. I dont even know her, how can she have this affect on me ? I wasn't able to think about anything else then her, i had so many questions that i had to have an answere for. Now I knew the bet would get harder, but i have to finish it.. thats it ! My feeling towards Emily is just that i have to finish this bet, and win it. Its nothing else. When i thought i was "heartbroken" when she ran away from me, it was just that she was making my bet harder, right ?

Yeah, sure it is..

Oh great, now im talking to my self too.. Im really getting phsyco now..