Chapter one

Smiley's POV

I guess it's official now, I'm dating 5. Yes his name is 5. He's only popular for his 'vote 5' Shirts he made to become school president.

It happened so quickly, one moment I'm helping him with his homework, then he's kissing me, I tried to pull back but I didn't. Do I like 5? No I swear I like someone else..

Phil Eggtree..

He may have teased me with the 'mustard smiley' but I still like him. Maybe I'm better off with 5..

"UGH!" I groan banging my head on the table, lightly though, not to hurt myself. Just to get these thoughts out of my head!! I sigh and start heading to my locker to put away my stuff, it's already after school and 5 wanted to meet me at my locker soon. (He was in the headmasters office again)

I open my locker and place my books inside. There was a loud thud next to me causing me to jump. I spun, finding my face inches away from 5's.
"H-hey 5.." I say.

Phil's POV

I missed it..

I missed my chance with the most beautiful girl ever.

I know cliché, but I really think Smiley Sundae is beautiful. And now she belongs to someone else, I was trying to build up the courage to ask her out, but 5 got there first. I sigh heavily.
"Hey, you alright, Phil?" Phred, my best friend asked.
"I missed it.." I mumble
"Missed what?" He said setting next to me. I sigh again.
"Smiley's with 5.." I mumble, almost crying.
"Oh.." Was all Phred could say. He knows about my crush on Smiley. The was a odd silence before Phred spoke up again.
"There's plenty other fish in the sea Phil." He said. "If they break up, get your chance then. But other then that sorry Phil.. You should move on.." Phred said giving me a sad smile before heading home.

"If they break up.." I repeat out loud, no Phil, stop it! Smileys happy! You should be happy for her!

Then why do I have the feeling that Smiley and 5's relationship isn't gonna work out..

A/N HERE :3 //THROWS IT AT YOU// LOVE IT