Chapter 5

A/N OMG SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY AND SO MANY REQUEST TO CONTINUE SO IM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!

Phils POV

I knocked on Smileys door. We have been dating for just over a two weeks now and had no trouble with 5. I've gotten very protective of smiley tho. So much I've started walking her too and from school and to her lessons. I don't care if it makes me late to mine, we are in most of the same classes anyway.

Smiley answers and steps outside closing the door behind her. She kisses my cheek and takes my hand. "Hey Phil!" She smiles.

"Hey smiley." I say back and start walking to school. We have a short conversation on the way since school is about 5 minutes away from her house.

We walk into school and I wait for smiley to put her books in her locker. "Phil you don't have to wait for me," she said. "I want to," I smiled. Her cheeks heated in response. My gaze is pulled of my beautiful girlfriend when I see a familiar guy. 5.. That jackass. Why now at all times? I glare at him as he walks up to smiley.

"Hey smiley, how's that egghead treating you?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Better then you ever will." Smiley said. I step forward.

"You lost your chance 5. Get lost!" I then felt a pain hit my face. My hand follows and I end up covering my eye.

"Why did you punch me?!" I almost yell.

"For stealing my girl." He then turned and started walking away.

"She's not your girl!" I yell after him. I turn to smiley. 

"Phil uncover your eye." I do as she says and earn a gasp from her. "Phil he gave you a black eye!" She held my face to look at it closer. The blood rushes to my race.

"He did? How bad does it look?" I ask sounding calm.

"Pretty bad Phil.."

"I'll be fine smiley,"

THERE SORRY ITS SHORT BUT THERE