Chapter 3

Got bored decided to update, plus it hurts when I walk so I don't really wanna get up.

Phils POV

I've been following 5 and Smiley and I wasn't happy with what I saw and heard..

"I thought I told you to stay away from him!!" 5 spat pushing smiley into the lockers. I watched as the slowly slid down down them, so she was sat on the floor.
"I t-tri-" smiley started but just earned a kick from the other making her almost scream at the pain.
"Tried what?!" He punched her again.

Okay that's it! I need to step in!
"Hey stop it!" I say standing in front of smiley.
"P-Phil..? PHIL! no go away please I'm fine!" Smiley says.
"I can't let him beat you up smiley!" I say back to her. 5 glared at me.
"You better move egghead!"
"Why should I? You abusing my friend!!" I balled my hands into fists.
"Just leave if you know what's good for you!" He kicked me but I kept my balance, I needed to help smiley.
"Phil just g-go.." Smiley said as I kicked 5. He then punched me, hard.

Smiley POV

I had to sit and watch this fight take place because I was in some much pain.. I felt like I was gonna puke. I heard a nasty sound and look to see 5 punch Phil, square in the face. He can hurt me all he wants but he doesn't hurt my friends like that!

I stand up as best I can.
"That's it 5. Go!" I say, he looks at me
"Wha-"
"You heard me, it's over 5! Now go!!" I almost yell. Why was I saying this? Was Phil giving me strength? Probably. Either way I needed to break up with that asshole anyway.

"Smiley..?" I look behind me. Phil was stood there, his eye was black, I gasp.
"omehgosh I'm so, so sorry Phil!" I say.
"I'm fine, it was worth it." Phil said.
"But your eye-"
"I'm fine, come here.." He opened his arms up and I couldn't help but smile as he pulls me into a hug, it was warm and gentle, much better then 5's hugs. I felt my cheeks heating up. Maybe I have a chance now that I'm free from 5?