The story begins

GOOD JOB 3 up 3 down you can do this!
I shouted from the sidelines of the boys cup grand final Casey vs Sunshine. Usually if you were from the west you would cheer on Sunshine but no I was cheering on Casey because this really cute guy I knew was playing right field.
Ok let's take this back to the beginning where I first saw him.

It was a couple of months earlier when I was umpiring the under 12 spectacular for some experience in plate umpiring when the grand final came and looking at the rota having no more idea who this Jack kid was but when our mentor came to get us and walk is over I found out who he was and instantly fell for him. As the game went on I watched how precise he was with his calls and how quickly he ran in and out of the outfield giving calls loud and clear.After the game I told him that I liked how precise his calls were but he didn't say anything which made me kind of sad. So that's what happened then so now back to the under 15 reps.

Three batters up then down without one run being made and back ran Jack into the dugout. A batter came out and hit it into outfield in between center and right field and easily made it to first base. The next batter who came out was number 5 which was the cute guy I umpired with. He faked a bunt to give the runner on fist a chance to get to second to free first base for Jack. Jack bunted the next pitch and just made it to first. I cheered and clapped then continued to watch the game from my seat next to first base.
Casey won in the end and I couldn't stop clapping when they went up to collect there medals.
After the presentation I ran up to him and said
"What a small world this is."
He then replied
"Oh hey what are you doing here!?"
I explained that I was playing for Werribee and that I saw you warming up with the girls on the same diamond as us.
He said that he really liked me but kept quiet at the under 12 spectacular cause he didn't want to make a fool of himself and he forgot to get my contact details or my social media name. I took a photo of him and he did the same then we exchanged numbers and then HE HUGGED ME so I hugged him back and ran off to give my jersey back to my coach.