good bye freedom.

Now that i was on the floor i hoped that they were too busy with the 'him' they were talking about. So I took the opportunity to try and get the bag or whatever it was off of me. I'd got it up to my chin when I heard their yelling once again but this time I was the subject.
"Shit she's trying to escape  blindfold her instead of a pillow case make sure she doesn't see you or we're dead cause she knows who we are." he instructed.
"But we dont have anything to use as a blindfold!" Another one stated
"Just use your shirt or something wont that work?"The 3rd one suggested.
The pillowcase was taken off my head and in the split second from it taken off to the makeshift blindfold i saw Jack blindfolded,gagged and by the looks of i still knocked out sitting up against the wall with his hands and feet tied up tightly.
"what the fuck are you doing with me whats this all about" I demanded now that i could speak.
"Shut up, why we want you is none of your business!" he shouted
"But this is kidnapping and you knocked Jack out why did you do that he has nothing to do with this!" I protested.
"Well if he hadn't come sneaking after us to try and be a hero and save you he wouldn't be in this but he saw us so we cant let him run off and tell anyone now can we?" He questioned.
"That's enough resting we need to go before dusk hits and the roads fill up then we'll never get out of here."hurried the lead dude
I was then gagged and shoved back over his shoulder and then it was a bumpy ride as they ran away from the school and public area towards what would have been their car with an older guy driving.
"You said you were only getting the girl now you have this boy too now I have to put the back seats up aswell thanks to you lot!" The new guy said. "Well we had to grab him he was trying to sneak up and save miss perfect here so we had to knock him out and bring him with us." retorted the leader of the trio who kidnapped me.
"Why didn't you just dump him at the rest point? "
"What so people can find him and get suspicious at why were all of a sudden not at school, Hayleys missing and this dude is found tied up the way he is on the oval?!"
"True get em in the car quickly so we can get out of here.
One of you in the back with Hayley, one in the very back with the new kid and..... " The trio leader had stopped him from speaking
"Don't say our names she'll get away and tell the cops or something and then we'll be busted."
"Fine just hurry up. "

Jacks P.O.V.
Ow my head hurt from when they hit me on the head but now we were in a car,my hands and feet tied and a blindfold and me gagged I was helpless.
I heard them talking but there was nothing I could hear to help find out where we were going so I sat still and acted like I was still knocked out until the car came to a screech and stopped.
"Get em out and inside before it rains and we get drenched!" He ordered .
I was lifted out of the car and dragged along the ground till i heard a door slam shut and thrown to the floor causing me to squash my shoulder.