Chapter 1: Cecilia

DISCLAIMER: A PISSTAKE!!!!!! NONE OF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!!!! WE WROTE THIS WHEN WE WERE BORED ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, VERY LATE!!!!! MAY BE OFFENSIVE, CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE, DRUGS ETC.

CHAPTER ONE: Cecilia

"Ouch," Cecilia exclaims as she falls with her Gucci jeans onto the gravel of her 12 million dollar estate house. After checking no one is around, she saunters off to her boyfriend's car. She makes future reference to not use her dolce gabbana five inch heels.

"Hey babe, you alright?" José, Cecilia's spanish boyfriend asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but the fucking gravel ruined my jeans. Just drive before my parents find us," she replies. José speeds off into Alverstone Ponds deep, dark and twisty roads.

Something vibrates. No, it is not José's dick. Cecilia's iPhone 6s Plus 128GB lights up with an incoming message. "Cecilia is that you who left the house in an unmarked minivan?" Cecilia reads aloud. "It's from Albus," she explains. Cecilia's phone vibrates again. "Go get that dick, bitch," it reads, from Theo. This one she doesn't read aloud. Albus and Theodore are her younger twin brothers, both 15, who are exact opposites. José interrupts the silence and rants on about how his minibus is his pride and joy and that it shouldn't be insulted by some rich teenage snob. Cecilia ignores him and lets him get on with his spanish cursing. She was only really interested in him because he's hot. Once again, Cecilia's phone vibrates. "Oh for fucks sake," she exclaims, while picking it up. This message is from her maid, who is more like a best friend who encourages her on her hoe adventures. "Don't worry. Your parents are out for a while, slipped them a little something in their afternoon tea. Enjoy yourself ;) xxx," she reads silently in her head, smirking a little.

After a few minutes of driving, with the background noise of José's continuous cursing, they arrive at the public swimming pool. José parks his minvan outside, and clibs out. Cecilia waits for the door to be opened for her and hops out the car. They walk to the fence and José starts climbing it. Cecilia stares at him in disgust. "Do you actually think I'm going to climb over that? In this outfit?" Cecilia asks shocked. José rolls his eyes:

"How else are you going to get in?" he asks. She proceeds to walk around the fence to look for a door.