(20) Giggles & Fears

Aliyah's POV:

I woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed and excited. My eyes landed on my phone as I looked at millions of notifications. Most of them were from Instagram, so I clicked on one and checked.

To my surprise, the pic that I posted a while back had a good amount of likes, and twice the amount of comments left by.

I clicked on the comments section and began reading them.

Hot_linebling
Are you two dating?!

Sidds-gurl
OMG Sidd posted u on his insta nd r u two really going out?

I_want_whatIwant
Ha, you two look so adorable!!

And I scrolled down and the comments pretty much summed up that people knew.

That scared me.

If people knew, then it won't take long before my parents found out too, and that'll be bad. Extremely bad.

I freshened up and decided to meet up with Sidd.

I had to discuss this with him.

I walked down to the breakfast hall and spotted Sidd being surrounded by yet another group of girls.

And that annoyed me. Badly.

I marched over there, grabbing Sidd's hand and glaring at the girls.

"Sidd can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," as he got up, so did the girls.

"Sidd...don't go!" One of them shouted and I felt the same annoyance as before.

"Yeah Sidd. We love you!" Another yelled.

"Don't leave us, stay with me! Marry me!".

That was it. I lost my temper and stormed over to them.

"Who loves Sidd?" I muttered and each one of them put their hands up.

I clenched my fist.

"I'm sorry to shatter your heart, but Sidd is already taken. He stole a girl's heart and she stole his. So go back and stalk some other guy!" I shouted, and as soon as I said 'Sidd's taken', all of them burst out crying, which instantly made me feel guilty.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-I mean...oh god!" I grew frustrated.

I glanced at Sidd, who stood there with his arms crossed and a silly smirk playing along his angelic lips.

"Help Sidd!" I cry.

He rushes over and kneels down in front of the weeping girls.

"Ladies." He takes the hand of the nearest girl, staring in her eyes. Whilst I stood there shocked. My jaw hung open and I struggled to breathe as Sidd gently kissed the hand of the girl.

The rest of the fangirls had stopped crying and were giving their best smiles to him. Even Siddharth stood up and winked at them before turning to me and grinning.

I straightened up and suddenly felt angry.

"Right, let's go and talk about what you were going to tell me." He smiled.

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have some things to do, why don't you go kiss your fans again, I'm sure they'd enjoy it." I said.

Siddharth looked at me, confused and for a second I forgot about the source of my anger.

I turned and began walking but Siddharth grabbed my hand.