(12) I'm Sorry

Aliyah's POV:

I stared in horror at the wooden door ahead of me.
It was an ordinary door, but the room that it opened to was scary. Frightening. I had tried to scream and run away the moment Abhishek had said those petrifying words, but he caught up to me and literally threatened that I follow him.

You know with what? A video of me and Ayaan almost kissing. He edited it out so it looked like we were actually kissing. He said, you better keep your promise, or else I will show this to your family and everyone else!

Recently, I've started my shooting after school on Wednesdays, luckily I hadn't done any scenes with Sidd. But if that fake video leaked out, then the press and media would totally humiliate me.

Abhishek pushed the door open for me to enter, if I had a choice, I would've pushed him into a tank of poison, but I don't.
I unwillingly stepped in, and let the surroundings absorb in.
From what I see, I could tell Abhishek liked green.

Before I knew it, I felt a force push me onto his single bed.
I shut my eyes tight, hoping it was all a dream.
"Please don't do this to me, Abhi," I begged.
I could hear his laughter.
"You should consider yourself lucky, many girls want to end up in your place," He laughed again.

I slowly peeked a little, and saw Abhi removing his shirt. He started climbing on to the bed, whilst I nudged away from him until my back hit the end.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as Abhi slowly brought his hand towards me, clearly enjoying my fear.
"Nooo!" I screamed and the door burst open.

My vision was blurry and my conscience was dying. I only managed to see a humanoid figure at the door before everything went blank...

I woke up to the sound of sirens. The atmosphere around me nice and warm. One thing I noticed was that I was on my bed, not Abhishek's. Which made me sigh of relief.
Next to me, on a chair, I realised familiar brown hair. A smile crept to my lips when I realised who it was.
Siddharth...

I tried to crawl off the bed as quietly as possible, but Sidd woke up anyway.
"Aliyah..." He said in drowsiness.
"Siddharth..." I whispered.
He looked at me and did something that I missed so much. He smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm feeling good. But..." I trailed off, not sure how to continue.
"About Abhi? The police came and took him," Siddharth's voice cracked. I stared at him wide eyed.

"What...?" My throat felt dry.
Siddharth rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly filling the air with awkwardness.
"Faisal..He told me about Abhi's deal. I didn't believe him at first, but then, while Faisal was dragging me, I heard your and Abhishek's voice. That's when I realised that you were telling the truth," He explained.

"Oh," I was lost for words.
"And..." He looked everywhere but at me.
I looked at him.
"I'm sorry," He apologised. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. I hadn't realised that I was hugging him until he returned it. I blushed.

What was I feeling for Siddharth that moment, I didn't know.
But it felt strangely warm and comforting.

It was a while later that I met up with Faisal.
"Hey! How are you feeling?" Faisal asked.
"Hi," I greeted back.
"Um, I heard from Sidd about..." I started.
"Yeah, about that. The truth is that Aliyah, I never wanted to betray you like that. I knew that Abhi had deleted the video permanently. I also knew that Sidd would never believe you with any video so I made a plan. It worked." Faisal explained.
I smiled.
"Thanks Faisal,".

I guess I made great friends after all. And maybe life won't be so complicated.
Spoke too soon...

So friends, this is all for the week but probably on Sunday, I'll update the next chapter!