RIP Brother

Today is the day when marisela and marsh are going to see the demon lord to see if there ready to become gaurds but little do they know there going to be attack by the heaven gaurdings and lead to a war to break out.

Father: come on kids we don't won't to be late! Me and your mother are waiting

Marisela: hold on I'm still brushing my wings

Marsh: I can't find my pants

Marisela: hahaha marsh is pantless

Marsh: its not funny!

(20 min later)

Marisela&marsh: OK lets go!

(They all walk to the gate of the demon lords castle)

Mother: you guys ready to meet the demon lord and become guards?!

Marisela: what is he going to do to us?

Marsh: yea I heard he has to do a Ritual or something

Father: yea but don't be scared

(The gates open and they walk in the castle)

Demon lord: (demonic voice) oh hello there you must be marisela and marsh the only twins in the kingdom correct?

Marisela : yes

Marsh: correct

Demon lord: so you came to me to be gaurds ,let me begin the ritual.

*he begins the ritual and turns them immortal and there blood red to black*

(The ground starts to rumble buildings are crumbling  around the castle then hundreds of angel/heaven gaurdings come out attacking the kingdom)

Demon lord: EVERYONE GET READY HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT!

( A war broke out between both of the kingdoms  everyone was fighting to protect  there home  even the people who where just learning how to control there powers)

Marisela: (has a flaming barrier around her and eyes glowing White) ready brother?!

Marsh: ( red and blue eyes glowing *takes out flaming demon sword*) ready

( they both fight until there parents yelled to them "Run to the portal"!)

Marisela: let's go you heard mom and dad we have to get to the portal!

Marsh: but what about mom and dad ?!

Marisela:there's no time!

(They both run to the portal then they stopped)

Marsh:I'm staying here to fight!

Marisela: but marsh we have to stick together

Marsh: I know but have to I'm sorry 

Marisela: sorry for what?

Marsh: this *pushes her throw the portal *

[ The portal gets blowed up by one of the heaven gaurdins killing marsh * his  flaming demon sword flew into the portal with marisela* what's all left of marsh is his sword]

(Marisela lands on the ground knock out withs marsh sword next too her)