-chapter 4-

*Phil's POV*

I had fucked up. Nothing would stop me from losing it completely. I had done the worst thing, yet, it was the truth. I hope he understands that.
*bzzzzzt*
My phone goes off.
Dan:
How could I fall for that. For you. Im sorry but. Why.
Dan:
Nothing right now could make me happy. What did I do?
Dan:
Don't reply. Fine.

All seconds apart. I felt not needed anymore. I had broke the heart of the person I did love, I was just too scared. I still had the ring, pure 24 carot gold, I knew he had been saving up, but for this?

I had cocked up so many times. What could I do without him?

My self esteem had been creeping lower these past few weeks, causing me to stop everything. Eat, drink, think. My brain hadn't been processing anything. All that mattered was the number on the scales. I could see my ribs, hip bones and collar bones so prominently that even that should stop me. But I kept going. Though, with a shirt on, all was fine.

I have had enough.

Creeping to the kitchen, I stared at the selection of things I could ever use. I searched until I found it. The one. My phone was still buzzing messages from Dan. No worry in his texts at all, still just pure anger. I turn on the only song that I could relate to at this moment.

Goner- Twenty one Pilots.

I didn't deserve to be here.

I had hurt so many people in the 29 years I had been alive and this was the last time. I picked up the knife.

3.

2.

1.

I cut straight through my vein. Blood squirting everywhere, my vision blurs and I hit my head on the glass door in the kitchen. The last things to ever hear was Tyler Josephs voice.

"Don't let me be gone."