Drugs. -Dazai [Reactions of Atsushi and Ranpo]

[A/N]
Err so basically. This chapter is about Dazai doing the drug thingy and Atsushi and Ranpo finding out.

------

Nakajima Atsushi

The smol tiger was on his way home, totally tired because of the job he was assigned to. He's currently staying in Dazai's apartment because he wanted to. (A/N: Don't ask, I'll snap your neck.)

Twisting the damn door knob, he went inside and threw himself on the couch. He thought he was already in peace not until he heard a laugh coming from the bathroom. He stood up and walk towards there as he peek. (Shush)

'Ah, oh. It's Dazai-san, what is he doing?'

The smol boy's eyes widened as he yelped causing daddyzai to look at him. Nakajimama raised a brow (A/N: If he has one not like that cough boii) pointing at the small plastic that daddyzai was holding.

"Uh, Dazai-san, What.. is that thing?"

"Candy."

"Eh, Oh."

"Want some?"

Nakajimamamamama blinked and nodded. "Sure I guess."

And in the end, Atsushi took the drug. Poor him.

-----

Ranpo Edogawa

This lil boy was just humming when he heard something fell inside the bathroom. And guess what? He stood up and check what was happening.

Ranpo opened the door to see Dazai holding the damn lil plastic again with his eyes red like he just pour a pee in his eyes.

"Whatchu doin m8" Asked Ranpoot

"Drugs."

Ranpoot grinned and walked closer.

.....

"Let me have some."

[A/N:]
I'm sorry for being a trash, guys. Can't help it. Feel free to snap my neck. *Gross sobbing*