It's me, Natsu

The blonde groaned then her eyes opened. "She's up" the doctor whispered to Natsu. "I can see that" "Who..." Lucy groaned, blinking away her blurry vision. "Where...where am I..?" she whispered looking at Natsu. "Uh..." Natsu said, lost for words "Well....um..." "You're in a hospital" the doctor said. "H-how?" Lucy whispered, still looking at Natsu. "Well you um...sorta got hit by a car" Natsu said. "I...I don't remember.." Lucy then turned to the doctor "Who car hit me?" she asked the doctor making Natsu's eyes widen.
"I had nothing to do with this" Natsu said with his hands raised. The doctor glared at Natsu before she cleared her throat and looked back at Lucy "You're gonna be fine Ms..." "Lucy...her name is Lucy" Natsu said making Lucy look at him "H-how do you know my name?" his eyes almost fell out his head. "W-what?! Don't you remember me Lucy" Natsu asked, completely shocked. "I...um.." she looked elsewhere because of his intense gaze on her. "Mr. Dragneel I think you should go, I have a couple of questions to ask Ms. Lucy here" the doctor said making Lucy gulped "Now I remember.." she whispered.

"Oh..well okay.." Natsu whispered then softly smiled at Lucy 'I'm glad that you're okay" he walked out the room and closed the door behind him. "Do you know him because it seems that he knows you Ms. Lucy" the doctor smiled. "Um...probably but I don't remember him, but his name does sound familiar though" she mumbled.

"So..oh god I don't know where to start..what happened?" the doctor chuckled "Oh..I don't remember what happened either" Lucy lied. "So what explain those bruises on your face and rest of your body?" she raised a brow at the doctor "What do you mean? I have no bruises" the doctor sighed then gave Lucy a mirror to look at her reflection. "So now you see my point?" Lucy gasped "But I was wearing make up" she whispered "Oh I know" the doctor said with the fold of her arms "You've got alot of explaining to do Ms. Lucy" Lucy eyes widened as she stared at the doctor.

"Is she alright Natsu?" Natsu's parents asked in unison. "Yeah she's fine.." he sighed then sat besides Wendy "Was she up?" Wendy asked "Yeah.." he sighed again "You don't look so happy what's wrong?" Grandine asked "I probably hit her really hard with my car because Lucy has no idea who I am" Igneel chuckled "Well it has been some good years since you were in high school Natsu" "But I still remembered her dad" "How old are you again?" Wendy asked Natsu "Are you serious? I'm 23, you don't even know my age Wendy?" Natsu asked, completely thrown off.
"And how old were you when you graduated?" Grandine asked "Are you guys serious? you don't even remember?" Natsu gawked at them then gave a simple responce "18"
"So..its been 5 years exact since you last saw Lucy" Igneel said "Well dad was right its been some good years since you last saw each other" Wendy said then received a text on her phone.

"Anyways...none of that matter so...let's go guys, maybe later on I may buy some flowers for her" "Maybe? You have to, you don't want her reporting you to the police" "Okay okay fine Wendy" Natsu grumbled. "We'll take Wendy home" Grandine said, standing up. "Oh..well okay" Natsu said standing up.
Igneel then stood up "Let's go guys" he said "You better tell Lucy that you're sorry a million times or else" Wendy glared at her big brother "I will I will geez..."

.....................................

Natsu yawned as he tossed his keys on the table then fell on the couch. "Talk about a day.." he sighed then picked up the remote and turned on the television. "Hmm..is this good still?" he asked himself, stretching his hand and picking up a half bitten pizza. He smelt it "Gross...that's not good" he dropped the pizza back in the box and sat up on couch.

His phone rang and he dug in his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was his friend, Gray "What?" "Natsu! is it true man?!" his friend asked on the other line "Is what true?" "Well, I've heard the news about you bouncing down our long time friend, Lucy" "Who told you?" "Guess.." Natsu groaned "Wendy needs to keep her mouth shut sometimes" "Actually, it was your mom" "Oh I should of guessed" "What happened? you just saw her crossing the street and you just hit her with your car?" "What? I wouldn't do that" Gray chuckled on the other end.

"I know I know..I was just joking" "Well, let's just say I was on my phone while driving" Gray sighed on the other end of the line. "Once again, you're an idiot Natsu" "I know..I kno- wait what?!" "You're an idiot" "The only idiot is you pal, and I hope you never told anyone" "Not as yet" "There is no not as yet- it's never" "Hmm... fine, way to spoil the fun" Gray mumbled on the phone. "Anyways I gotta go, Wendy wants me to bring flowers for Lucy" "Hope she doesn't report you" "I hope so too" and with that, they hung up.

"Well I gotta get going" Natsu mumbled.

==========================================

"Ms. Lucy, you have a visitor named Natsu, he would like to see you, should I let him in?" a nurse asked Lucy who closed the magazine. "Yes" Lucy nodded "Okay" she walked out the door and left it slightly opened. Lucy sat up on the hospital bed, looking nervous as hell. A pink hair male then entered, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Please, close the door" Lucy said "Oh..okay" he slowly closed the door and looked at her "I'm glad that you're okay" he smiled at her.
"Natsu is it?" "Yeah, oh and this is for you" he walked towards her and gave her the flowers, she just stared at him"You don't have to, it's not like I'm going to report you or anything" Lucy said "Really?!" he asked shocked.

Lucy nodded.

"Thank god- sorry but I had to say that" he smiled and gave out a sigh of relief making Lucy giggle.

Lucy then took a rubber band and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Natsu looked at her "Thanks Lucy- uh...what are you doing?" "Natsu I want you to do me a favor" Lucy said, sliding off of the bed and making an attempt to stand up "I'll help you" Natsu put the flowers on the bed and held the blonde by her hands and pulled her up.

"Ah" she dropped to her knees like she couldn't support her own weight. "Oh my go- are you okay?...you need rest" "Natsu" Lucy said, holding his hand before he tried to help her up. "Yeah" she looked at him "There's hardly time till he gets here" "Who?" "Help me escape" "What? there's no way I can" "Yes you can"

"H-how?!" Lucy turned to her right and saw the suitcase that leaned against the wall, Natsu then looked at the suitcase and his eyes widened.

"There's no way, you can't be serious" Natsu said, standing up. "Natsu please, do you want me to die here? Because I can" he looked at her teary eyes. "Please...Natsu..." she cried, looking at him.

"But..." he tried to reason his way out of it but stopped as he saw the look of pain in her face. A sigh then escaped his lips "Can you fit?"