I Remembered

I was bored so I drew that, lol.

"..yes.." Lucy looked down, rubbing her arm feeling guilty. "Sting as in..Sting Eucliffe?" Natsu asked, watching her dead serious. "Yes Natsu...Sting Eucliffe..he was my fiancé.." Lucy whispered, finally gaining eye contact with him. "..what?" she could tell that Natsu was shocked.

"You were Sting's fiancé...how am I now hearing this Luce?" he asked. "I.." Lucy looked back down "..I don't know.." "What do you mean you don't know?" "I don't know Natsu" "You agreed to married that asshole?" "That was long time ago" "Like how long?!" Lucy faced him "I don't know about a year ago"

"A year ago.." "Yes Natsu bu-" "Now everything makes sense..that time I hit you with my car you were running I mean you just ran in the road...you were running-" "Yes Natsu I was running away from him because he would of killed me" Lucy said, looking back down, her eyes getting teary.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered "Lucy" Natsu walked towards her and held her shoulders "come on.." he guide her out the kitchen.

.

"So what do you want to know..?" Lucy asked, turning to Natsu, the two sitting on his bed in his room. "I want you to explain the whole thing to me" Natsu said, facing her. "I.." Lucy looked away "Lucy just tell me already, I already know that Sting's the ex fiancé  who wants to kill you"

"Natsu it's not that it's just.." Lucy watched him. "I don't want to tell you.." "Why the hell not don't you think I have a right to know this?!" he asked, angrily.

"Yes...but no" she said "Why?" he asked "Because after I tell you this you might want to fight Sting or search for him I can't deal with that" "Yeah...so what?" "Natsu, Sting's dangerous he's not what he were before in high school, he got worse" "Lucy, tell me" he held her shoulders, looking deep in her chocolate colour eyes.

"Natsu I.." she stopped herself from saying anything and sighed. "After me and you fell out in high school.." Lucy whispered..

Flashback:

"Wow Natsu's a jerk, kissing a girl right infront of you, you deserve better Lucy" Sting said, walking out the school's gate with Lucy by his side. "Can we not..talk about it Sting...Natsu is just a friend okay.." "I thought you guys loved each other?" Sting raised a brow.

"I..." Lucy sighed "I guess not any more because I can see he's happy with that chick Lisanna.." "He's no man at all Lucy, tricking your mind, fooling you and-" "Sting..please don't say no more..please.." Lucy looked down while rubbing her arms. "You cold?" Sting asked "..yeah it is a bit chilly" "Here.." he quickly stripped out of his jacket and threw it over her shoulders.

"Sting you don't-" "I insist" he smiled and Lucy couldn't help but smile back. "You know the things Natsu said about you happen to be not true..you're a nice guy" "Well Natsu is one fuck, I am a nice guy it's just that I'm not nice to him" Sting rolled his eyes.

"You two need to work things out" "Nah" Lucy chuckled and he smiled at her. "You're one cutie Lucy" he pinched her cheek and Lucy chuckled. "You too" he smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist, the two waling towards the blonde's home.

End of Flashback

Natsu sighed, looking down. "Oh yeah, I remembered that day.." he turned to Lucy who was watching out the window "I'm sorry, I think I was angry at you that day-" "But what you did really broke my heart Natsu.." Lucy looked at him "..you just kissed a random girl infront of me"

"I'm sorry.." he apologized again and she sighed "Never mind..that was in the past, it's time I move on from that"

"Anyways..we hung around alot after that day until the day he confessed to me, I was happy and told him I was in love with him too.." Natsu grit his teeth in anger "..and after that..after we finished school, we moved in together in an apartment at first then..we saved and bought an house together"

"So you were happy?" Natsu asked "I was...then a year after, when I weent out on work he brought women and prostitutes at home sometimes I'd even see them when I come home, I used to talk to Sting about that and he said they were all his friends..I couldn't understand that at all" "Hm" Natsu shook his head.

"They'd have the house a mess and I'd have to be a maid and clean up after them until on this one day I had enough, I yelled at Sting" "And?" "And...that was the first time he hit me.." Lucy whispered, looking down. "..he slapped me and said that I was losing it" "What did you do after that?"

Lucy sighed "I was about to leave him then he came in apologizing after and brought me chocolates, flowers and jewelry.." "You actually took that?" "He said that he would never hit me again and I believed him, he cleaned up after himself that day and he was nothing but a sweetheart, I forgave him"

Natsu tched.

"I know it sounds ridiculous but I thought I loved him so I kept forgiving him then when we walked the streets men would be staring me down and complimenting me, that seemed to get him jealous so after when we get home he'd raise his hand for me.." Lucy whispered. "and that happened for years...he got possessive over me..the only persons I could of get to see was my girl friends"

"And that happened for years, him constantly beating you?" Natsu asked and the blonde slowly nodded her head.

"Times I tried running away but he always caught me and lock me up at home, I had to stay home, he made me quit my job and had me as a slave there" Lucy mumbled.

"I'm..sorry.." Natsu whispered and Lucy looked down, wiping the tears that fell down her eyes "And he promised me he wouldn't push it, we planned to had sex for the first time when we got married but that c-changed, whenever he want it he'd just rape me...all these years I never got the chance to adjust..everytime it hurt badly, then he'd just leave me there and go his way, he made me felt worthless.." Lucy cried, covering her eyes.

"He'd say I'm a slut or...w-whore.." she sobbed.

"That's not true Lucy" Natsu held her shoulder "that's not true at all.." Lucy shook her head. "Come on Lucy don't cry.." he pulled her in and hugged her to his chest "You're safe here..you're safe now.." Natsu whispered. "I d-don't think so Natsu..he'll find me back soon..t-then-" "Lucy stop...I swear I'll protect you for the rest of my life..I promise.." he hugged her tighter.

"I can't believe you went through so much pain these years we were apart" she just continued to sob, holding on to him tighter.

"I'm sorry Lucy..I'm so sorry..." Natsu whispered, rocking her back and forth while stroking her hair.