Escape

Natsu whistled, looking nervous as hell as he passed nurses and doctors by, dragging the suitcase behind him. "You can do this Natsu.." he whispered, walking towards the elevator and walking in.

He tapped the first floor button repeatedly, trying his best to get out of here fast before anyone got suspicious. He sighed with relief when the doors closed and leaned his back against the wall. "Okay we're in the elevator" Natsu said "I know...I could tell" Lucy said from inside the suitcase "Are you okay in there? Could you breathe?" "Yeah, it wasn't zipped all up I can still get oxygen" "Good" "Just act normal Natsu, and no whistling that'll just sell us out" "Oh okay..sorry but I was just kind of nervous"
"I am too but I'm acting normal!"
"Shh okay I get it" a while later the elevator door slid open and Natsu walked out, dragging the suitcase behind. Lucy peeked through the small hole in the suitcase and gasped as she passed a blonde hair man who was talking to a woman behind the counter. "I would like to visit a patient named Lucy Heartfilia" Sting said, putting on a smile to the woman in white.

Lucy sighed with relief "Thank you Natsu.." she whispered to herself. Natsu just saved her from dying, or worse being dragged back to prison by Sting and getting beaten half to death.

Natsu walked out the entrance of the hospital and sighed with relief. He walked towards the car park where his black Audi stood parked by some other cars.
Lucy glanced at the car and asked "Is that the car you hit me with?" Natsu gulped "Well...sorta but you managed not to put a dent on it, which I'm grateful for, it was a gift from my father" "Okay.."

He unlocked his car and opened the back door, he glanced at both his sides, wanting to know if the coast was clear. "Quick" he unzipped the suitcase and with all her strenght, she quickly entered his car and crawled across the seats. Natsu closed the door and quickly made the rounds around the car and entered the driver's seat.
He started the engine and drove off.

"Thank you so much Natsu...I owe you.." Lucy said with a big smile. "You welcome uh..Lucy" Natsu said, driving on the road. Lucy sighed with relief "Now can you explain why you wanted out the hospital in such a rush?" Natsu asked making her eyes widen "Oh.." she mumbled. "Hospitals gets me scared, I always feel like there are spirits watching me, that's why I freak out" Natsu rose his brow, looking at her in the mirror, but he chose against asking her more questions. She looked stressed out and tired.

"Just relax Lucy.." Lucy looked up, shocked at his words. "What about you rest home, I'll drive you there, um where do you live?" Lucy looked down. "I don't have a home.." she mumbled "Huh?" Natsu asked. Lucy looked up at him "I don't have a home.." Natsu stayed quiet making her feel bad. "You know you can just drop me out here, as long as I'm far away from the hospital, I'll be able-" "No" he cut her off.

"Huh?" she asked, completely shocked. "How about you stay by me for a while till you feel better, I don't feel comfortable just dropping you out there in your hospital gown and you're all there alone" Natsu said "You don't have to-" "I insist" he smiled at her. Lucy softly smiled "Thank you.." she whispered. "You welcome" he whispered.
==================================================

"Yeah Wendy" Natsu said on his phone "Did you apologized! And did you gave her flowers!" "Yes yes I did.." "What did she say, did she accept it? What flowers did you buy and more yet is she reporting you?" "No Wendy and I'm driving" Natsu said making a turn and driving down a familiar street.
"Oh..okay, well mom and dad said hi" "Tell them hi for me" "Why should I do that? you have their numbers right" and with that Wendy hung up.
"Grr.." Natsu growled "Miserable teenager.."

He looked in the mirror and smiled when he saw the blonde sleeping peacefully on the seats. "Just rest.." he whispered.

==================================================

"You can't be serious! She's gone?!" Sting yelled, squeezing the life out of the rose flower he held. "I'm sorry sir but we've been searching everywhere and she was no where to be found, she had a visitor earlier on but we saw him left not too long ago and he was alone" a nurse said to Sting.
Sting paused "What visitor?" he asked with gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry but that information is private sir-" "FUCK!" she jumped from his outburst "I'm sorry sir but you have to calm down, we're doing everything we can" the nurse said then walked away leaving a frustrated Sting. "Oh Lucy, why must you be such a bitch.."

==================================================

Natsu parked his car by the side of the road and turned off the engine. "Alright Luce" he turned back and shook her shoulder lightly, waking up the blonde. "Here, take this" he took off his black jacket and gave it to Lucy "Oh thanks" "Don't want my neighbours getting suspicious, you know...with me bringing home a blonde in a hospital gown" "I get it" Lucy chuckled, putting on the jacket.
"Well lets go" he smiled then stopped "I do warn you..my house is messy" "I'll expect that" he chuckled then opened the door, coming out the car, along with Lucy. "Ready?" she nodded, closing the door. Natsu locked his car and they walked towards his 2 story house. "Wow.." Lucy said amazed. "Yeah..it's pretty isn't it? but that's on the outside, you'll faint when you see the inside"
"I doubt your home is that dirty" she smiled. "Yeah.." they walked towards the door and he quickly unlocked the front door and opened it. "Bienviendos a mi casa señorita (Welcome to my house miss)" he said, opening the door wide. Lucy walked in and Natsu followed behind. While she walked, she viewed the pictures on the wall.

She then came face to face with the living room and kitchen. "Oh.." she said, viewing the empty snack wrappers that layed on the ground, the opened pizza box that was surrounded with flies, the dusty table...etc. AND DON'T TALK ABOUT THE KITCHEN. "I know..it's a mess but not the guest room though" he quickly pushed her up the stairs, Lucy chuckled at his embarrassed face "I told you I'd expect a dirty home from you, you live here alone right?" "Well, yeah...sometimes the boys come over on the weekends and crash this place, I was supposed to hire a maid but.." "It's okay Natsu"

They were upstairs as they viewed the hall. There were 5 closed doors, "The door straight down at the back is the bathroom and the door on the first right is a guest room, it used to be my parents' room but they're gone-" "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for your lost" Lucy said making Natsu chuckled. "They're not dead, they moved, along with my sister" "Oh okay" Natsu cleared his throat "Anyways, the door on the second right is another guest room which was my sister's, which you'd be staying in" "Oh okay" "And the two doors on the left, the first was always a guest room and second is mine, opposite to yours" he smiled.
"Okay.." she smiled "This house is really nice" she said, walking with the help of Natsu. He opened the door of the room she was gonna stay in and she smiled at what she saw, the room was simple. A big pink bed with light pink pillows with a small nightstand besides it, the walls were painted white and a dresser with a mirror on top against the wall. "This room is nice.." Lucy complimented.

"Yeah, and girly if you ask me" they walked in and Natsu placed Lucy down on the edge of the bed. "I'll get that" he helped took the jacket off her. "I really do owe you Natsu, big time" Lucy said.

"You do then the first thing I want is for you to relax..."