The case is on

*not edited
Chapter 8

The chase is on

We left on boats this morning and I could see that we were looking at what we got from lady galadriel.

Farewell Frodo Baggins, I give you the light of Arendian our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places. When all other lights go out.

We have been paddling down the river for about an hour. Legolas and I are in the same both and we keep glancing at each other.

Eventually me and Legolas both looked on shore and saw something then looked at each other with worried faces. Then everybody starts to scan the shores.

As we turned the corner I see two giant statues of kings, and I say to Legolas " I wonder how those were built that would be pretty tough." he agreed. Sailing next to them made them seem 100x bigger.

As we get closer to the waterfall I know we will be stopping soon but I get worried because of the things we saw earlier.

As we finally get to shore we scan the surrounding area Aragorn said,"we cross the river at night fall hide the boats and approach Mordor from the north.

"Oh, just a simple way of finding our way through enimve noive and rings of sharp rocks and after that it gets even better featuring stinking marshlands as far as the eye can see."gimli says.

"That is our road, I suggest that you get some rest to recover your strength master Gimli." Aragorn advised.

"Recover my....ugh" Gimli said affended.

"We must leave now"legolas said.

"I agree" I say.

"No, the orcs patrol the eastern shore we must wait till the cover of nightfall to cross," Aragorn replied.

"It is not the eastern shore that worries me," I said.

"Something draws closer, I can feel it," Legolas objected.

Then merry said,"where's Frodo?"

~

We here sword clinging and we go to where it is and we find Aragorn battling a bunch of orcs so we stepped in to help and I used my bow.

Legolas says," aragorn go!"

___________________________

I really appreciate you guys reading my book keep liking and voting and fallow me softballchick114