Coming to Helms Deep

*not edited
Chapter 14

Coming to Helms Deep

It's been two months since Sauron took me, it's been toucher. Sauron want to know everything I know about the rings whereabouts, he will do anything to get it out, luckily Legolas comes into my dreams every night and that helps me stay strong knowing he is ok and I am going to get out of this.

Last night he told me about the Wargs that they encountered on there way to helms deep, he told me of Aragorn's possible death, and they just arrived at helms deep.

I was happy that Legolas got there ok, I just was hoping that I was with him. He told me that if I wanted he would come and get me out of here but I told him that I don't really know where I am, well I'm definitely in Mordor because Sauron is here and I'm somewhere deep in the ground because the air smells like a cave, there could be a lot of places in Mordor I could be!

Right now I 'm trying to get a good nap but really that's I'm possible here I'm scarred half to death, I'm worried that since I am not telling him he will just go along and kill me before Legolas and the fellowship has a chance to rescue me.

(Aragorn's pov)

I woke up along the river side and my horse,Brego, was licking my face. there was a bunch of deep gashes in my arms and on my leg. I struggle to get up on to Brego but I manage. I ride towards helms deep, on the way I see about 10,000+ Urik-hi. Seeing that I ride at a canter to get there faster.

----------------------------------------------

I finally arrive at helms deep I barge through the doors and I here Gimli say," where is he! I'm gonna kill him!" he was pushing through the crowd. "you are the luckiest, the canniest and the most reckless man I ever new. Bless you laddie!"

"Where is the king?" I ask.Gimli points me in the direction.

Just before I get to where the king is I get stopped by Legolas, "you're late," he said in elvish. "you look terrible." I chuckle a little, then I look over to see Eyowen she looked at me with disbelief. Then Legolas handed my Arewen's Evenstar necklace.

"Thank you, Mellon," I say.

I go in and see the king look at me, he was in shock. I tell him what I saw.

"A great host you say?" the king says to me.

"All of Isengard is empty" I reply.

"How many?" he questions.

"Ten-thousand string at least," I answer.

"Ten-Thousand?" Asks with a worried look in his eyes.

"It is an army bred for a single purpose," the king walks towards me," to destroy the world of men, they will be here by night fall."

__________________________

Bella's pov

Legolas told me of Aragorn, it is good to have some good news. I have marks all over my body from being hit and whiped. Then one of Sauron's orcs comes and says," I have a message from the dark lord; Sauromaun has sent all of the orcs in Isengard to distory them including you love, the princeling," he gives and evil laugh and a tear sloped from my eye knowing there is no way, no how that they can win this. when the Orc sees the tear he takes a whip and smacks me hard in the back, I yelp in pain.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short I didn't want to start the war on this chapter. I am glad you guys like this book, I have the day off today so I might post another chapter today, will see! as usual vote comment and follow!