Chapter 3

KEATONS POV

I finally made it home from school and I find Drew and Wesley sitting on the couch playing black ops zombies yelling at the zombies.

"AHHHHH GET OFF OF ME GO AWAY DREW PROBABLY TASTE BETTER THAN ME!!!" Wesley yells.

"Wow love you to bro" Drew says.

"Hey Keaton how was school?" Wesley asks.

"It was good....there was a new girl that started today and she ran me over"

"Haha is she cute?" Drew ask with a little laugh.

"Don't get me started Drew" I say.

"Why not? she's that ugly huh?" Wesley says laughing with Drew.

"NO! NOT AT ALL! she is just WOW!" I finally manage to say.

"Really? so she's really cute then?" Drew says a little confused. 

"Not cute! just WOW words can not describe how amazing she looks you guys! like you guys don't understand" I say while thinking about Kayla trying not to smile.

"Ahhhh but Keaton you have a girlfriend.....so looks like your screwed dude" Wesley says with a little laugh and he sticks his tongue.

"Yeah I know..."

"But hey I'm single" Wesley says with a wink and a big grin on his face.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I say. I walk away a little upset. Don't get me wrong I love my girlfriend and I'm happy with her but there is just something about Kayla that is just....yeah unique and special. I run upstairs to drop my back pack off in my room I then run downstairs to go see if the guys want to go do something. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water out of the fridge and take a big swallow. I walk into the living room and find drew and Wesley still playing black ops zombies of course. I plop down next to them

"So guys we should go outside and do something its a nice day out why don't we go play football or go skate out back?" I ask.

"That actually sounds like fun" Drew and Wesley both say in sync. 

"Just let us finish our game" Wesley says but when he said that a zombie ate him.

"NOOOOOOOO I TOLD YOU GUYS TO EAT DREW NOT ME!" Wesley screams.

"Haha looks like your more yummy than me" Drew says while laughing his ass off but then drew dies to.

"Looks like were both yummy" Wesley says with a laugh.

"Okay guys so lets go skate out back" I say we all go and grab our skateboards and then we head out back. when we walk outside we hear girls giggling.

"Keaton what's so funny?" Wesley ask as he laughs.

"Wait what?! that wasn't me" I say confused. 

"You sure cause I just heard a girly laugh" Wes says still laughing.

"What are you trying to say?" I say as I glare at him.

"Uhhhh that you laugh like a little girl" Wesley says him and Drew high five each other while laughing their asses off.

"Hey! I do not!" I say loudly.

"Calm down little bro I was kidding" Wes says. Then we heard the girls giggle again...

"It sounds like its coming from over there" Drew says as he points to the fence to the next door neighbors house we all go and look to see. We walk up to the fence and look threw it and we see two girls sun bathing in bikinis our jaws drop at the sight of them....