~30th September 2013~

The day was spent at school, with me pretty much freaking over going to Spanish, since the teacher still hates me and I have 40 specific words which I had to know and I couldn't remember them.

It turns out that the woman didn't even show up to school, so I sat with some people from another school and got along with them, which was good.

I think everyone is starting to realize I'm getting annoyed with the girl I hang around with. She ended up having to pay an extra bus fare, and because she didn't expect it, she had a strop and nearly got both her and myself kicked off the bus. Because she had no money, it was left to me to pay for her and sweet talk the driver. She didn't even say thank you. Why not just phone up the bus company, instead of having a go at someone who can't change Stagecoach policy? What ever happened to rational thinking? That's the 2nd time in a week that I've had to lend her money. I have very low hopes that I'll get that money back.

Then, when I got home, I was immediately bombarded with shouting and having my mother and step dad slag me off.

Why?

Because I had 2 glasses and some water bottles in my bedroom.

Since my step dad was shouting at me, I told him not to and that it wasn't needed. They asked me to get them down and because I didn't do it straight away, they turned the internet off. Then, when I went downstairs to do tea (they'd already cooked their own), they took my Ipod off me because I hadn't done it straight away.

This then caused me to not be able to do any of my homework.