ten | ENDING

HOSEOK ENTERED THE CLUB with confidence and he noticed Namjoon there, waiting for him. Hoseok sighed, he knew that Namjoon was tired of waiting, and was tired of wanting him. But Jimin's advice was somewhat helpful, he just wasn't sure if it's what he needed, he groaned as he frowned. It's torturous for both of them. Hoseok thought about how Namjoon would react, he talks to him about dancing boy all the time, and he trusted Hoseok, he couldn't bear to admit who he was, and it was eating Hoseok inside and out. He's hurting Namjoon, he's hurting himself.

Hoseok didn't even want to dance anymore, he just wanted to go home and lie down. He needed to escape.

Hoseok told all his fans he wasn't feeling good but the would return better. He waved goodbye to everyone and the DJ as he walked out, feeling Namjoon's wave of sadness from a mile.

Namjoon sat there as he watched him walk away, angry that he couldn't do anything.

"It's now or never." The bartender said as Namjoon sighed. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he couldn't let him go again.

Namjoon walked through the back as he noticed the dancing boy walk down an alleyway. Namjoon was quietly following as Hoseok couldn't even hear him.

Hoseok stopped in the alleyway as he took off his mask, looking at it again.

"Why am I so confused? Why does my heart hurt?" Hoseok quietly said as he started tearing up, he loves Namjoon, and he would do anything to keep him safe and to keep him happy, but he couldn't continue hurt him. Namjoon quietly got up and slowly walked to him, hugging him from behind.

Hoseok began to freeze up, startled by the hug. He knew who it was and he could feel the tears falling faster and his heart hurting.

"P-Please stay away from me." Hoseok said as Namjoon shook his head.

"I can't. I can't let you go again, I just can't." Namjoon said as Hoseok tried to get out of his grip.

"I have to get away from you!" Hoseok yelled as Namjoon was confused in anger.

"Why?! What did I do to you?!" Namjoon said as Hoseok got out of his grip.

"It's not what you're doing to me, it's what I'm doing to you!" Hoseok yelled as he turned around showing Namjoon his face, covered in tears.

"H-Hoseok?!"

"Every night, you've been in love with a stranger, every night you tell me. And every night I'm here feeling worthless because I'm hurting, because you don't love me! You love dancing boy!" Hoseok yelled as Namjoon stood there tears rising in his eyes.

"It's always been you?!?" Namjoon said as Hoseok nodded, covering his eyes as he was crying.

"Now that you know you can ha-"

Before Hoseok could finish Namjoon kissed him tenderly. Putting his hands on the side of his face.

"I can't believe it's always been you!" Namjoon said, crying slightly.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting? A-And then to find out its you? Jung Hoseok?! That's the greatest thing ever! I've always loved you Hoseok, before dancing boy, before everything! I starting liking dancing boy because I wasn't sure you liked me, but now that I know you do, that makes me madly in love with you!" Namjoon said as he started crying in joy.

Hoseok was startled as he was confounded. Wouldn't Namjoon hate him? Wouldn't he be angry? But he wasn't. He was happy, and that made Hoseok grabbed Namjoon closer kissing him again.

"I'm glad it was you."