A Mission for the Angel

"How dare you raise the twin sons of Satan reched human!" Screamed the archangel Micheal at Father Fujimoto.

Shiro struggled to get upwas soon pushed down as a result. He didnt imagine that once he'd enter heaven he'd be beaten for raising Rin and Yukio. But that was exactly what happened.

"I'm telling you they're both good people-"he said before veing throne across the white greek pillard room

"People, ridiculose demons arent anywere near humans." Micheal stated as he walked back to his chair in the round table containing Miguel, Uriel, Gabriel, and Raphael.

"What do we do we cant let a monster like that roaming the world!" Yelled Gabriel.

"Well, it seems we've run out of options, I'll have to send him." Micheal said with annoyance in his voice.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS NOT HIM." Uriel screamed across table at Micheal.

"Please think what your about to do Micheal if he ends up turning against us it will take time to put him to rest." Said Miguel.

"Yes please think about what your going to do brother." Said Raphael

"I have already decided (Y/N) will be leaving tomorrow." Micheal said.

The name gave Shiro fear.

"You can't do that its to dangerous!" He screamed

"Its better than haveing two Satan spawns." Micheal said giving Shiro an intense glare.

This can't be we're all doomed.