001 - Home Sweet Home

They all got back home safely and they all meet up at California Dreaming restaurant to eat and catch up.

"How are my babes doin!?" Minnie asked the girls as they were being seated to a table for six.

"Good!" Simoné and Lala replied at the same time.

"The fuck y'all all happy for?" The boys said it loud enough for the girls to hear but not the rest of the restaurant to.

"Nothing!" They all grined widely at them.

"Whatever, so how was everybody's honeymoon?" Nate asked while they was waiting for a waiter to come.

As they waited for the waiter to come, the replies frome them were 'It was cool.' and 'It was fun.' and some 'It was fantastic.'

"That wassup." Nate replied but he knew everyone had done fucked, wasn't no point of trying to suger coat it.

They all had small talk until the waiter came. "May I take you ladies and gentlemen's Appetizer oreders?"

"I'll have the Southwest Chicken Quesadilla but no Jalapenos please and may I have Lemonade." Simoné requsted.

"Can I please have the Backed Potato Soup and a glass of Sweet Tea to go with it. Also no ice please." Lala asked.

"And can I please have the Peel & Eat Shrimp with water." Minnie had also requested.

"I'll have the Chicken Strips and Lemonade" Castro asked.

"Can you get me the Tijuana Chicken Wings and a Sweet Tea with no ice like my lady has." Nate requests as he smiles at Lala.

"Can I get the Chillie Bowl and a Beer but can it please be warm." Red added as he looked at Nate slow ass.

"Is that all?" The waiter asked and they told him yes and he left to give the chiefs their orders.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Castro asked Nate.

"Why can't I love my wife?" He asked putting his hands up in the air trying to make a big scene.

"Stop being so damn slow." Red chimes in the argument.

"Why y'all gotta fucking argue with my baby?" Lala chimed in.

"Cause the nigga slow as fuck." Simoné added.

"Oh my fucking GOD! Why y'all niggas gotta start every fucking time we get together?!" Minnie said getting frustrated.

"Tell these hoes to get off my baby tip." Lala said as she rolled her neck and eyes.

"Better fucking stop before your big ass head fall off and your got damn eyes roll out your head." Red told her.

"Don't make me kick your ass..." before Lala could finish she got cut off by the manager of the restaurant.

"Is there a problem here?" The manager asked.

"No, we good." They all said at the same time.

"Ok great, because I really don't want to have to escort you all off the property. "

When the manager had said that all of there necks had snapped her way.

"We'll leave after we eat." They said together once again.

"Oh ok." The lady squid quietly and walked away from them afraid.

Everyone sat at the table quietly as they ate because they didn't want to disrupt the other couples and family. After eating they left and talked about how embarrassed tonight was. The girls agreed to them not going out into public any time soon. And they parted ways for the night.