003 - Simoné & Castro

"Bae hurry up and come to bed." Castro yelled at Simoné.

"Nigga I come to bed when I fuckin please. Who the fuck you think you is?" She snarled back at Castro as she walked from out the bathroom to the bed.

"Your fuckin daddy the fuck you mean." He said in a husky voice as he pinned her to the wall.

"I ain't got no daddy." Simoné said with a shaky voice because he was turning her on.

"Oh is that right huh?" He said while smirking at her. Castro then decided to throw her on the bed.

"Oooou I like it rough daddy!" She said while laughing at him.

That night was one of the most intense sex session they ever had. There were scratches being placed all over Castro's back, hand prints all over Simoné's ass and thighs. Moans and screams of pleasure so loud that the neighbors could even though houses where a great distance away.

~That Morning~

After the pleasure fest that went on last night Simoné's happy ass got up out of bed to cook her hubby a delightful breakfast for putting it on her. While she was cooking she was playing music by Skooly but the song she really fucked with by him was 'Habit'.

"Look, walked in looking like it, crooked pockets
And I'm higher than a satellite, the kush exotic, look
Be careful where that cash at, them niggas lurking
Spent my last on a bad bitch, get somethin' worth it
Goddamn I'm a savage, goddamn
Goddamn forty plastic, goddamn
Hunt down on a bad bitch, goddamn
Goddamn it's a habit, I gotta have it"
Then y'all know her man Castro had to jump in because he fucks with the son too.

"Goddamn it's a habit, to have it
Know I gotta have a bad bitch, nasty
I do shit to make her mad and just sayin' shit
She took my lean out the cabinet, I'm mad as shit
She took my weed and popped my xans and shit, a savage bitch
I'm on codeine, I do it randomly, for allergies
About the cream, I'm going to handle it, I handle shit
Knock 'em down until they can't touch, that Hammer shit" Castro was having fun rapping with her but he was hungry like hell and Simoné could tell.

"Boy I'm almost done with the food. Damn!" She caught an attitude with him while tooting up her face.

"Don't be fucking coming at me like that Simoné cause I ain't afraid to fight your ass girl!" He said while getting all in her face playfully.

"Oh so you wanna fight me now huh? Well squad up then." She got into her little fighting stance ready to play fight.

"Man bae hurry up with my food please." Castro had done hit her with the puppy dog eyes because he knew that was one of her weaknesses.

"Ok big daddy I'm almost done with the food."

"So what you got for me to eat women?"

"Well you can eat me to start off." She winked while giving him a smirk.

"Nigga I want some real food right now and I'll eat your pussy later."

"Why you gotta be such an asshole? Tell me why please?"

"Girl you know I will always be a fucking as whole."

"You got that fucking right!" Simoné said putting her fingers in his face. "But come on and eat your grits, bacon, ham, eggs and French toast."

"Thank you baby girl I love you so much." He said and dig right in.