Started With Benefits

[Not Edited]

I hissed as he moved his hips against my core. He smirked as I glared at him. He knew I couldn't move because we were stuck in a closest or coatroom whatever.He did it again causing me to arch my back and moan loudly.

"You better stop moaning so loud or your brother might walk in pumpkin." He whispered huskily in my ear biting down slightly. I hissed and gripped his hair pulling his head backwards. To see once again that arrogant smirk.

"Well Asshole if you would stop grinding against me maybe I wouldn't have to be quiet," I hissed annoyed, but as always he smirked and moved his hips again causing me to let out a strangled moan, I bit my lip to hold it in. "My brother is less than 10ft away outside of this door, if he catches us were dead you idiot." I whisper yelled glaring at him.

He just chuckled softly and tried to move back, which cause more noise than anything else. The room was really small and crowded so well he stepped back and put me down, shit started moving.

"Katie you here?" A voice questioned, both me and Mason froze. Fuck! Well Ladies and gentleman that voice belonged to my wonderful, very naïve brother who's best friend and biggest idiot in the world I'm standing in front of.

We stood silent for a few more minutes and then heard the front door slam shut and the engine of a car roar and speed off. I sighed loudly relaxing my body. After me and Mason where safely outside of the closet\Cloakroom or hiding room. He spoke.

"As thrilling as that was I need to go before you brother realizes I'm not there and starts to whine like a bitch." I glared at him because he was talking about my brother but he just winked and moved forward."I'll see you later--" kiss " and we can continue from where we stopped," I smirked as he walked towards the door.

"Later Kat." With one last glance he started walking to his car before driving off. I leaned against the door frame and watched his car disappear, I stepped back inside,and closed the door with a smile.What a fucking idiot I thought shaking my head,Chuckling softly.

Oh you must be confused about what's going on.. Well people I'm

Katherine Spencer Cole

And the guy that just left is

Mason Jonathon Kade

Also known as...

The Hottest Guy since Johnny Depp

My Brothers Best Friend .The Guy My Mother Adored and Lastly my fuck buddy, Yes you've read correct

That hot piece of ass is My Pain~ in~ the Ass with Benefits.

I named us that Because we certainly weren't friends,  or atleast everyone thought we hated each other and obviously my brother was one of them. So Thank God for Stupidity, or was that Naivety?...

Vote

Comment

Fan :)