Chapter One

*Not Edited*

*Katherine's POV*

My hips swayed to the beat of the song, slowly grinding against the guy behind me. His grip tightened on my hips as he let's out a groan. I arch my back further wanting to feel the pleasure, the need... but nothing happened.

I was dancing with the sexiest guy in my high school and yet, he didn't do anything for me. Absolutely nothing even in my slightly drunken stupor. The song changed and high school from Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne started playing. I squealed because I loved this song.

Breaking away from my dance partner, whispering that I'd see him later. I pushed through the crowd trying to reach the bar. Finally reaching it I hopped up and stood up slowly, wobbling a bit before standing straight. Grinning widely at the sea of people dancing\grinding against each other.

I opened my mouth and stared drunkenly spitting out words

*He said he came from Jamaica

He owned a couple acres

A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers

Gave up on love, fucking with them heart breakers

But he was gettin' money with the movers and the shakers*

I stumbled a bit before someone gripped my hips. My body started to heat up and tingle so I immediately knew who the hands belonged to, he began pulling me down and the placing me on the ground. Trapping me between the Bar and himself.

"Hello sweetheart, Miss me?" He questioned. His voice husky and his hand trailing slowly down my shoulder to arm, the other firmly holding my waist. My body heated and my lower half started to throb.

"Where's my brother?" I asked, my voice strained and a bit slurred. His breath caressing my ear softly, nuzzling his nose into my neck blowing slightly as he moved upwards. I felt him shrug.

"Somewhere, probably shagging someone..." He trailed of suggestively. His voice straining as his 'mini him' started to rise. I moaned softly before turning around.

His pupils diluted, the blue almost invisible as it started turning black. My heart rate picked up and my breath started coming out in pants. I bit my lip, almost immediately his eyes dipped down. He groaned.

He started walking through the crowd pulling me along. I grinned inwardly knowing what's about to happen. We finally reached a door searching the area before heading inside and locking the door.I was pushed against the door almost instantly his hands trailing down my body leaving it heated and wanting. Only he could do this, only he knew what I wanted and how to give it to me.

"You look Sexy as fuck in this dress Kat.." He growled, moving his hand and hooking it around my thigh " when you were dancing all I could imagine was those long lushes legs wrapping around me as I take you... Hard and fast." Warmth pooled down south and my core throbbed more prominently.

I arch my back ,swaying my hips making sure I was rubbing against him. He groaned and leaned forward and captured his lips wrapping my arms around his neck and hitching my leg around his waist. His hard member hitting my core directly.

Our lips were hot on each others, we burned for each other ,like a moth drawn to a flame that was me and Mason. We were dangerous, this was dangerous but oh so wonderful and that's why we kept on doing it.

He broke apart from the kiss but went on to kiss my neck moving down slowly. Finally finding the spot just below my ear, I moan grinding against him. He hissed blowing slightly on my skin. I raked my fingers down his back gripping the end of my sweater.