Chapter 2

While discussing You're Homework . When Someone Shout From Outside.

"[YN]!"

And you see Morgan Opened The Door She's Sweating.

"[YN]! OMG! Greyson! Uhm. Zombiesss! There Outside!" She Said

"WHAT?" You Replied

*Locking The Door*

"Zombie"

"What the? What are you freaking saying?"

"It's not Freaking Bullshit ok?! I know it may sounds Weird but .. Ugh! I don't Know! Awhile ago... When I'm Near At Our Classroom. My Classmates Hurriendly Go Outside ...

~~MORGAN P.O.V~~

I was Running 10 Minutes .. Maybe?

I was Too WonderStuck Of Our Professor In the Science Labratory Doing Experiments. I just Got Busy Admiring His Handsome Face and His Hotness ♥

                          -FlashBack-

I ask About Our Professor Han's Experiment, He Said it was a Secret. Yet he also said Every Teacher Has It. It was Weird Though he let the rat Drink it. AND BOOM ! The Rats Eyes Slowly Become Red. And His Mouth... It's Saliva Is Coming Out. Professor Han Smiled , Weird Really The Rat's Face is Scary. Then He Slowly Put a meat On His Cage. And The Rat Run There Where The Meat is .

I was Too WonderStruck to the rat when Professor Suddenly Speak.

"Why don't you go to Your Class Mrs. Nettleton?" He Ask With A Smirk On His Face

" Uhm. Alright . Ok Bye Professor!"

                               -End Of Flashback-

I was near to our classroom when suddenly i heard screaming and Growling?

My Classmates All Go Out Which Make Me Fell Down. Greyson saw me and hold my hand and pull me with a frightened eyes.

"What's Happening?" I ask With a Confius face

"The Teacher.. An Eater.. Uhm ZOMBIEE!"

"Fuck?"

We Were Running To the another Building Of the school ( Where [YN ] Classroom is) As we went in the Bridge. Of The School , We Saw . Oh Wait Professor Han? Fuck.

Greyson And Professor Han Stare for Awhile , while me. i was looking though his body. His White Shirt Has Blood Stains On It. and He Smells Awful. And Then..

CliffHanger! Haha! So Uhm. Hows the story guys? Im sorry if it's full of flashbacksbut anyway comment maybe?