Chapter 2 ~ Her Maid, Kind

"Here we are, Sebrina."

"I know."  I exited the carriage, scowling at my brother.  Cerina and Ciel stood next to each other.  Cerina waved weakly at Sebastian and I, while Ciel grimaced at my presence.

I smiled.

"Sebrina!" Cerina called as I walked toward the estate.  Her blue hair, tied in pigtails, tumbled down her shoulders in a gentle cascade.  Her blue eyes sparkled more than usual.  She wore a simple sundress, and an eyepatch over her left eye, the opposite of Ciel's.

"Hello, CeCe."  I curtsied with a grin.  "How are you, Young Mistress?"

Cerina nodded.  "I am fine, Sebrina.  Ciel won again."

I laughed a little.  Ciel and Cerina would always play one of the family games, and Ciel always won.  "How impressive."  I looked over CeCe at Ciel.  "You need to play fair, Young Master.  You know how my Mistress was never good at your games."

Ciel huffed in reply.  I continued to beam at him.  Sebastian patted my shoulder.  "Good work, Sebrina," he whispered.

I only looked back at him and winked discreetly.  Sebastian walked over to Ciel.

"Sebrina, are we having more Italian tea today?"  Cerina's lips puckered in disgust.

"No, that was for Ciel's visitor from Italy.  I never saw him during my travels...were you good for Sebastian?"  I raised an eyebrow with a slight smile.

She nodded.  "Even though I saw someone on the chandelier...and blood below them..."  She shrugged, smiling.

I bit my lip.  Sebastian had a tendency to kill people with silverware.  He never died, and he could catch bullets and throw them back at the speed of the original gun.  Maybe faster.

Definitely one hell of a butler...