Chapter 3: A not friendly gesture

~-~-~Laurance~-~-~
I looked over at Garroth. He had a infuriated expression on his face. Do I like her? Nope. Like I said. She wears glasses and looks like a nerd. I want to see when Garroth breaks down. She will just need to fall for me-

Slap!

"What the!" "How dare you steal my first kiss from me!" She says. I look down and smirk. "Want me to do it agian?" I say. She scoffs and walks out of the room. I smirk and wipe my lips. "Nice way to go Romeo." Garroth says and rolls his eyes. "Don't think this is your advantage. This is mine." I say and follow Aphmau. "Aphmau wait!" I yell and follow her. "I'm sorry." I say. She glares at me. "Don't make me do it agian." "...Fine, let's set out some rules. If you touch me. You have to owe me five dollars." She says. I step closer to her. She backs up. "How about if I hold your hand?" "T-Twenty..." "Your shoulder?" "H-Hundred!" "A peck on a cheek?" "O-One Thousand?" "How about a kiss?" "F-F-Five thousand!" I stop coming closer to her. "This is why you're never in a relationship! Your to expensive." I say. She looks at me. I roll my eyes. I grab my wallet. I grab a check for 5 thousand dollars. "Here. Thanks for the kiss Ms.Aphmau!" I say and walk away. I walk back in my room. Aphmau walks in. "I think today was a good session. Let's go home for today." I say. As I walk past Aphmau she twisted my arm. "Ow! Hey!" I yell. ...Forth degree Judo? Not bad. She drops the check. "Thanks but no thanks." She says and grabs her stuff and leaves. I smirk. Garroth and I were shoulder to shoulder. "Not a bad preference Garroth, she's fiesty." I say. He rolls his eyes and leaves. I would like too see how tomorrow goes...

(Author: This book should be named "Smirkinizer" // A laurmau FF)

~-~-~Aphmau~-~-~
I wake up from my bed. Ugh... I can't believe what that her did that to me yesterday... Whatever the world still continues. I get up and get ready. As I made it in school I saw him.. That jerk. I turned my hand to a fist. I walk up to him. "Oooh~ Why so fiesty today?" He says. The hallway full off student looks at us. "Why are you here?" I ask. "Is it illegal?" He says mocking. I roll my eyes. I attempt to slap him. However he dodges and grabs my wrist, letting it not hit. "Do you think I'm stupid?" He says. He throws my wrist down and trip me down. I got so angry. I flipped him. "Not bad..." He says. He gets up. I come up to him and punch him. He dodges and he kicks me. It caused me to fall down. The crowd gasped. He scoffed. "I'm not a idiot..." He says and walks off. Katelyn comes rushing to me. She pulled me up. We quickly walk out. The crowd starts whispering. Why is he so strong? "Are you okay?" She said. "I was worried sick! Don't get yourself into that ever agian." She says. "I'm fine..." I say. The bell rings. I motioned towards the classroom so Katelyn would understand. She gave me look. The "Dont-think-your-off-the-hook" look. And she left. I walk to the classroom. I saw jerk there and Garroth. He had his foot on the desk. I roll me eyes and sit down on a seat. "Welcome students! Today we are going to continue our group projects..."

Oh great.....