Prologue

Loud screams of fans echoed throughout the arena, flashing lights, and the sounds of cameras going off. (Y/N) gives off her signature smile and belts over the audience, only making them scream louder. "We love you, (Y/N)!!" "OMG! YOU'RE QUEEN!" "SLAY!" "MOM!!", was common to hear anywhere she went.
"Goodnight, I love you!" She says, waving to her fans. The stage lights dim as (Y/N) walks off the stage. Another success.

In her changing room, there stands a tall man with nicely combed blonde hair, broad shoulders, his icy blue eyes gaze into his silver IPhone 6s Plus. The phone seemed perfect for his large hands. He finally looks up, noticing his wife of 2 years undressing from her show outfit. "You're late," Erwin states, putting his phone in the chest pocket of his black tuxedo. (Y/N) rolls her eyes, unzipping black her go-go boots.
"I'm sorry, but I have to make money too." She sighs, glancing at her husband. Erwin pulls out a chair from her vanity mirror.
"Why? It's not like you're going anywhere," Erwin glares at her. She waves off his glare as she removes the ombré black and white lipstick. "What the hell are you doing? We have a party to attend to at 9pm!"
"Do you want me to wear black lipstick at a formal party!? I'm meeting your co-workers! Your family!" She snaps at him while lining her plump lips with a mocha lip-liner. (Y/N) grabs her see-through black gown. She grunts as she slips into the tight dress.

Her long (H/C) locks were styled in a messy bun. She had on her tan sky-high heels. Her eyeshadow was the nude palette, no eyeliner. She had minimal makeup on. "Do you approve?" (Y/N) asks her husband, giving a small twirl. He grunts in approval, hooking his elbow with hers.

"(Y/N)!! LOOK OVER HERE!!"
"ERWIN, CAN WE GET A PHOTO WITH A SMILE?" (Y/N) walks towards the other side of the carpet, before Erwin forcefully grasps her slim arm, pulling her closer to him. She groans in pain, but quickly covers the pain with a forced smile. The paparazzi didn't seem to notice the pained expression and continues to take pictures.

"Erwin, I'm not in the mood. Quit it.." (Y/N) grunts while pushing her husband away from her neck. He straddles her and pins her arms down.
"Ok, what's wrong?" He asks.
"I'm just really tired," She yawns, closing her eyes. Erwin rolls off of her while rolling his blue optics.
"Fine, I'll be in the bathroom," he says, taking his phone and earphones. She scrunches her button nose in disgust.
"Ew." She mutters. This was life for (Y/N) (L/N)- Smith. Fans bombard her personal life, constant insults on social media, her husband always stressing her out with parties and events, Erwin always forcing her for pictures, constant arguments, and Erwin always trying to get her to have sex. It was too much for a 22 year old. She needed a break or maybe a massage....

Yup, a massage will do.