Chapter Three

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

"What time is it?" I said out loud waiting for Oli to nudge at me like every time I wake up. I waited and waited there with my eyes close. Then remembered that I'm in a hotel and quickly opened my eyes and sighed. I missed my little grey and white baby kitty with his big green eyes.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, after I got out I tried planning what I was going to do. I guess I should go see everyone since I'm here. That's why I came anyways, to get to see everyone...

I opened the door and looked out. A few seconds later I turned around, closed the door, slid down to the floor, and covered my face. "Oh my Jesus." I said still covering my face. There was a guy right in front of me. Only in his boxers. Plus he was brushing his teeth! So indecent! "Ok J' breath. Take a deep breath he still can't be there." I told myself as I got up and opened the door. As I said he was gone. I quickly walked to the elevator and pressed the button while looking around to see if he was still there. "Come on, come on, come on." I kept muttering to myself. The door to the elevator slowly opened as I slipped through. It was closing as I heard foot steps coming "Hold up!" I heard I voice. I contemplated if I should hold the door open or not. I sighed as I pressed the button to keep the door open. A few seconds later the person showed up...it was the guy from this morning. He walked in exhausted huffing and puffing. "Thanks mate." he said with his hands on his knees. I nodded. There was a long and awkward silence for a bit. "Listen about this morn-" "This morning? Nothing happened this morning. I have no idea what you're talking about. Hahahaha!"

He chuckled, "Ok so what didn't happen this morning, I didn't know anyone got up as late as I did so I did that". I nodded looking at the buttons on the elevator. There were foot steps and then he was right in front of me. "Is that ok?" he asked. I nodded. "Can we be friends?" I nodded. "Lets go get some coffee then." I looked at him and shook my head. "Well why not?" he asked curiously. "I have plans and I'm not in the mood for coffee." I said looking at the wall this time. "Well what are you in the mood for?" he asked. I looked at him dead in the eye. "Monster". "You want some of mine?" he asked digging in his backpack. "Ooo, so tempting but...no I'm good." I answered him quickly and exited the elevator that seemed like forever.

I quickly walked to the front desk "Excuse me mam' where's the nearest corner store?" I asked. "Just a few blocks down." she answered with a smile. I nodded and walked out. "It's a long way. Are you sure you don't want some of mine?" he asked again. "No I'm fine go away." I said blankly. "Well that's not how you make friends." he muttered as he crossed his arms. "Well who said I wanted to?" I said loudly as I continued walking. He sped up, "Well my name's Jaybee. What's yours" he said jumping in front of me putting his hands on my shoulders. "Jocelyn. Now dude please I will kill you if I don't get that Monster." I said. He moved his hands and stepped aside. I looked at him and walked away. I was about to turn the corner when I heard someone yell. Next thing I knew Jaybee was in back of me. "How about I buy it for you?" he asked out of breath. I looked at him for a bit and sighed, "fine if it'll get you to stop following me". He smiled. And walked towards me "Lets go then". I turned and walked on.

Angel's P.O.V.

"Well why don't you just ask him out then?" Addi asked while eating her gummy worms. "Well that's because I hardly know him smart one. Think Addi." I told her poking her forehead. She sighed "Well I met a cute boy too. His names Oliver." Addi declared. "You're a special kind of stupid." I said just as my phone buzzed.

Charlie: Where are you?

Me: Walking with Addi, why?

Charlie: Tell everyone to get dressed nicely

Me: Ok but why?

Charlie: We're going out its been a day and we've all been separated

Me: Alright then

"Addi" I said. "What?" she answered shoving a cookie in her mouth. "Tell Janie to get dressed nicely, you too." I told her typing Joe's number. She looked at me curiously. "Why?" she said shoving another cookie in her mouth. I glared, "Because we're going to Narnia dipshit". She looked insulted. "Fine then!" she shouted. Idiot.

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

Angel: So you understand? Because Addi is brain dead.

Me: Yeah I got it.

Angel: Good, peaceskies

Me: Peace

I hung up the phone and sighed. I just got rid of Jaybee now I have to go out again.......Damn. I walked back to the hotel and put on my ear buds. I feel like crap because I haven't heard music all day.

I believe it's time for me to be famous,

And out of place.

I believe it's time for me to move forward,

When I break through.

This time I'll, make you,

Proud to see me over, come on daylight

Proud of, who you raised.

Your shelter, your peacefulness.

So this time I'll make you proud.

Proud of, who you raised up.

You know that I will,

Always be here 'til the end.

Oh yes. Second and Sebring. Thank you music gods!!!!! I chuckled to myself as I entered the hotel.

I went to the room and decided I'd put on my good jeans. The ones without holes. After that I put on my PTV shirt which put me in the mood to listen to them.

I left the room and was outside the hotel, I took out my phone again and put on Tangled In The Great Escape by PTV. " Don't you say you had a part of it I guess we'll never know. Oh would you say that had a part of it.Well I guess we'll never know. Constant recovery. I see you choke and it takes my breath away." I sang along. The music was so loud I couldn't hear anything, but there was a faint voice behind me. I took off my ear buds to "Lyn". Now that's a name I haven't heard in awhile Someone I knew used to call me that. But that was so long ago. "Lyn." I heard again. I turned around. I was shocked I couldn't believe it. "Kevin?" I questioned. The guy smiled in relief. Oh my God.