Chapter Four

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

"Kevin? It's been awhile." I said trying to see if it's really him. "Awhile?" he laughed "more like since we were nine." he finished. It really was a long time ago but we didn't have time to catch up now. I had to go meet everyone. "Listen Kev I gotta go but we should meet up tomorrow or something." I told him. He seemed kind of disappointed after that, I felt bad. "Umm, come with me, you could meet all my friends? If you'd like or something...." I told him. He perked up. "Ok" he said smiling.

There was a long silence and we were walking to the place Charlie said to meet at. I looked at my shoes once and awhile then checked my phone. "So.." Kevin had said. "Yes?" I answered quickly. "How have you been?" he asked. "Umm, good I guess. You know finished up school, trying to find a job. Well technically I'm on vacation meeting up with a bunch of my internet friends. But you know, I'm gonna find the right one." I told him honestly. "What about...you know..." he said quietly. "Huh?" I asked with a confused look on my face. As I said that I tripped over a out of place piece of sidewalk. Just when I was about to Kevin caught me by the waist. "A boyfriend." he finished saying. I looked at him closely, then bursted out laughing. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" I said in between laughs. "That was one of the most cheesest things ever! Was I supposed to fall in love with you just then?" I couldn't stop laughing. Kevin just looked at me like I might hurt myself. I looked at him and gave him a hug. "I've missed you so much dude. It's been a really long time, too long if you ask me." I told him. He ended up hugging me back.

"To answer you're question, no I haven't really had one since...I think it was 7th grade." I told him. He looked at me shocked "Are you kidding me?" I starred at him dead in the eye. "Not even the slightest". When started walking again. "So you haven't..." Then he started making slight thrusting movements. "Jesus Christ Kevin put that away! No, well yes I was a prostitute for a few years then I started losing my unff and it went all down hill from there." I turned to look at him. He starred at me in horror. "Boo, you should really learn how to take a joke." I told him tapping his cheek while laughing. "I knew you were kidding, I just didn't know if you had that sense of humor that I missed." he said with a slight smile. "Oh." I said looking at him. I turned around and continued walking.

Angel's P.O.V.

"What the hell took you so long?!" I yelled at Joe across the crowd. She mouthed some words I couldn't understand. Then as she approached us I saw someone following her. Ohhh. "Who's he? Janie asked her. "An old friend of mine. Kevin this is Janie, Angel, Charlie, and Addi." She said pointing at us all. We said our hellos and waited to see to the next performance. "Alright the next band is a new one that already has a fan base. Say hello to Among The Fallen!" the announcer has shouted. A short while after that a group of guys around my age came on stage. They looked like a group of scene kids who loved Guitar Hero. "Hey my name's Jaybee, this is Drake, on drums Gabe, and this is Jaime. The crowd started to cheer loudly. They played a couple of songs, well more like covers nothing original.

Just when they were about to get off the stage, lead singer started jumping and yelling "Jocelyn! Jocelyn!" I turned to see Joe mouth, "oh my" and cover her face. He started running over to her. "Jocelyn hey! How are you? You came to my show? But I never told you where it was. But it's ok because you came!" he said quickly. Kevin, Charlie, Addi, Janie, and I had our jaws dropped. "How do you know Joey?" Addi asked breaking the silence. He turned to her, " Oh, she saw me in my boxers." he smiled. Which caused Jaime, the band guy who followed him, to choke on his drink. Joe turned and opened her mouth to speak. "Ok, ok, he didn't explain it correctly". "You weren't lying when you said you were a prostitute." Kevin had said with a smirk. Which caused Joe to punch his arm. "Shut up!" she yelled. "Ok I was gonna leave the hotel when I opened the door this lil' fucker was in the hall in his boxers brushing his teeth. Sweet Jesus I need to breath!" she said catching her breath. Jaybee nodded. "Oh my God he's a giant 5 year old." Charlie said blankly. "Ok, Jaybee we gotta go and perform. We'll talk afterw-" he stopped. I turned to see who he was looking at. It was Janie. "Hey hot mama, someone has their eyes on you." I told her. I looked back at them and Jaime blushed like crazy and took Jaybee away. "Bye Jocelyn and her friends!" he yelled as he went back to the stage. I turned to Joe and she was still covering her face. "Embarrassed?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I chuckled "You should stop, you'll make someone more interesting friends." Addi told her.