Chapter Seven

Ok so I'm not really digging the cover for this story so if anyone would like to make me one that'd be great! Also don't forget to vote! That'd be great help! c:

____________________________________

Jocelyn's P.O.V.

"What song though? Janie asked. "If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn? Acoustic of course." I suggested. Everyone exchanged looks and nodded. "1,2,1,2,3,4. Stay for tonight, if you want to, I could show you what my dreams are made of as I'm dreaming of your face." Jaybee started. "I've been away for a long time,such a long time and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here." Chris joined it. The song was a little too high for his voice type but it sounded good anyway. I continued to tap my hands on the table waiting for Janie join in. I looked back at her waiting but she just sat there, looking down. "Jaime." I whispered. He turned to me still singing. I nodded my head at Janie, he turned to her and whispered in her ear. After a few seconds she nodded and sucked in a breath. "They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me." she sang out. Jaime smiled at her. "They're so cute." I thought.

Right after we finished the other group ended up not doing their turn. And after a very long heated argument, we gave up. "That's not fair." I said plopping myself down on the couch. "Life isn't fair hun. Now what's going on?" Angel said walking back in with Damon. "Your mom, now how'd it go?" Charlie said coming back from the kitchen. "It went great. Just as I thought Angel's a natural at vlogs. I hope we could do one together again soon." Damon said turning to face Angel. Angel grew a bright shade of pink. I hit Kevin's leg, "Take a picture." I whispered. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a quick one. "Ooo, that's a good one. Make sure to send that to me." I told him looking over at his phone. "I need your number first." he told me waving his phone in my face. "Do you think I could have your number too?" Jaybee asked with an innocent look on his face. I sighed taking out my phone. "Sure why not." I told them the number and shoved my phone back in my pocket.

Addi dropped everyone off around three am that night. Jaybee and I were the third to last to be dropped off. "Don't spontaneously get cancer and or pregnant over the night ok?" Addi shouted from the car. I stuck my tongue out at her then turned around and walking inside. "Well that's was fun." Jaybee said jogging up next to me. "Yeah." I said stepping into the elevator. It was silent for a few moments. "Actually that was really fun, thanks for coming along." I turned to him. He smiled," I'm glad I did". "You have an amazing voice too. I was going to tell you earlier but I forgot. Sorry." I laughed. "No, it's cool. It's good to hear it from you." I elbowed him, "I don't do corny stuff. You gotta find another girl for that".

"But I don't want another girl".

"Stop".

"Why?"

"Because I said stop".

"Well what if I don't want to?" this time he was right in front of me. Just a few inches away. It felt like forever but was probably only a few minutes, until the elevator finally dinged. I attempted to step around Jaybee, but he slammed his hand on the wall. I stood there frozen and shocked. As he lifted up my chin. "Jocelyn." he said in a stern voice locking my eyes with his.

________________________________

Ok sorry it was short xc but I wanted to update soon and leave it with a cliffhanger ;). COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND PLEASE VOTE!!!!