How You Met

Dean Ambrose
You were lookin everywhere for your brother Seth because you got a call saying he go in trouble again and had to see Triple H and Stephanie. You were made then you ran into 'a wall'

"Dammit who put that there" you say while getting off from the ground.You hear low chuckle which turned into laughter.

"Baby that 'wall' was me and thanks for the compliment" you look up to see a guy with short but also kinda has length to hair that is wet. He also was eating a hot dog.

"First off don't call me baby ever my name is Y/N, and second of all do you know were Stephanie office is?" He was staring at you for a few seconds then nodded. You two chatted for awhile getting to know eachother. Then somehow miraculously go your number.

Seth Rollins
You were in'The Authority' but got hurt before you can see Seth betray 'The Shield'. You had a big crush on him since he got in the Division.You fell on the bed not caring to look around.You broke your leg on a trampoline trying to do a back flip.

"You know Seth betrayed The SHIELD but thats sad cause they were all hot. Like a boy band that hit puberty" you giggled at your comment.

"What about Seth" you're sister said in the bathroom "didn't you say he had a baby face. With facial hair"

"Yea but his hotter then the other guys and he looks like Cruella Devile from 101 dalmatians" You say rolling in your bed sheets. You hear a laugh and look up to see Seth, Roman, and Dean staring at you. You fall off youre bed with a scream and cover your face with embrassment. Roman and Dean are laughing while Seth is red.

"Intresting taste in men Y/N" Roman says through laughs.

Roman Reigns
You were in a park with your F/P(Favorite Pet) when it got free. You ran after it but losing it. You hear giggling and look around.

"A F/P look dad look!" A small looking girl was playing with your pet. You smiled and walked over to her.

"I see you found P/N(Pets Name). Just becareful not to let go. S/HE likes to run off" you say getting on your knees to her level. She looks at you and smiles.

"I see you found my daughter JoJo" you turn around to see a well built man. You smile and turn around to grab P/N from JoJo. She looks at her dad and tells him a secret. He looks at you then nods. She waves you to come down she can tell you secret now.
"Do like my dad" you chuckle a bit and nod "Great he wants your number" you're surprised at first then give her you're number.

Enzo Amore
You were the Dudleys Boys little sister so you tagged along with their matches. You were nothing like them in their storyline, you did help them win matches by cheating. You were done with it so when they had a match against Enzo and Big Cass you decided it was the best time to regain yourself. Bubba tried doing a clothesline you grabbed his foot so he fell face first. You quickly did your move when you run around and them from their feet and put them in a headlock but with your legs. After he tapped you grabbed a mic and said

"Im done being your little pet! Making me cheat for you. I finally realised it, you're not capable of doing your own fights that you need a girl to do it" everyone was cheering and you felt happy because everytime you cheated you only got boo's.

"THERE'S ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU AND I'M GOING TO SPELL IT OUT S.A.W.F.T!!"

Collin Cassady
Being new to NXT to WWE was quick and easy because you were Enzo's little sister. He introduced you to everyone and last was Big Cass. He stared at you for a bit and seemed nervous. He was very tall so you did have to look up at him. He had to see Stephanie so you secretly grabbed his phone and added your self on it.

A/N:Ok this is the first book I made on this account and I don't know if I did good or not.If you me to do or add something to this story dont be afraid to ask. Also the cover is by @hot_deanambrose go follow because they have good covers and stories.