How he asked you out

Roman Reigns
JoJo was youre guys little cupid so Roman made her ask you out. She had cupid arrows and everything. She shot you and Roman and said

"Boop youre in love now so go out with eachother, dad wants you to be his" you thought that was so cute you couldn't say no.

Seth Rollins
He was so blunt you guys were in a match against Roman girlfriend bit Seth decided to go wit and Roman alsl agged along. You were in your corner fighting with her.

"Y/N would you go out with me" you and Romans girlfriend were both shocked she grabbed threw you to her corner.

"I don't think knows a great time, Seth" you said trying to dodge blows.

"I think this is the only time" Seth said not caring about the cameras. You nodded knowing were he got this from your favorite movie. You put Romans girlfriend in the sharpshooter. She tapped making you the new Divas Champion.

Dean Ambrose
He was doing he little Ambrose Asylum with you. He was asking you questions about your on screen feud with Dana Brooke.

"So what about your love life" Dean said a bit serious. You weren't in a love story so you didn't know what to say. You just improvised.

"I mean I guess I'm single but I do someone I know I like" he stared then finally said something. You didn't know what to do.

"What if I beat him Y/N wanna go out and be my girlfriend" he said still being serious. Everyone was silent then was catching up. everyone was shocked. Then the chant that they kept saying

"Yes, Yes, Yes" you simply smiled laughed and started saying it with them. "It was you anyway"

Enzo Amore
You two were training and he couldn't keep his eyes off of you when you were doing squats. You stooped and was watching him when he was doing push ups. So both of you couldn't stop being creeps and watching eachother. You decide you wanted to spare.
"If I lose I'll take you out to dinner and I have to pay and vice versa" you say while you to are taking a break. He stops drinking his water and nods. You and him were sparing for awhile.

"I still have my bet I wanna make" he said through breaths. You just nod a bit then go back to rough housing.

"If I win you have to be my girlfriend" he says with a smile. That caught you off guard and he pinned you. It didn't hurt but you tapped anyway. You also had to pay for your first date.

Big Cass
You were at NXT while he was at WWE. You finished your match to find he left you 4 messages.

"Your in your match right?"
"Nvm I see you on the network"
"Congrats on the Win against Paige"
"Will u be my girlfriend?"

You were smiling at the messages while Sasha and Charlotte thought you were just a creep. You answered all of them except the last one.

"Ya I was in my match"
"Ehhh I didn't know they were gonna put us on the network"
"So you did watch the whole match"
"Answer is all the first letters in Order"