You Hit Him

Dean Ambrose:You two were play wrestling together. It was normal cause you guys would always know what you were doing but not when you were upset. He was trying to teach you how to do 'Dirty Deeds'.You weren't paying attention so when he put your arm around he's neck you quickly punched him out of reflex. He feel on the ground and looked at you shocked and holding he's jaw. You were repeatedly telling him sorry but he just laugh and say "you got a good arm"

Seth Rollins:You knew when you guys first started dating that he was known for getting back with he's ex's. You always had denial over it until you came home after Brie got into 'Brie Mode' so you had to drive her home. When you came home you heard giggles so you went in the hotel slowly. Thats when you saw Zehara legs wrapped around Seth waist. You quietly went around him, turned him around and slapped him wih your rings backwards. He was bleeding so you just left in tears.

Roman Reigns:Since he was suspended he was training everyday and usually never home. When he was, he was rather getting ready to leave or sleeping. You tried talking to him many days but today you madder then ever. He was doing push-ups and focused on himself in the mirror. You were yelling at him but he just focused on himself so you just stopped yelling and 'curb stomp' him.

Enzo Amore:He was way drunk coming home from a victory drinks. He was yelling and breaking things. 'SACRIFICE' he yelled grabbing your grandmother's old tea cup. That is what you have left of her so when he broke it so did you. You snapped him but punching him twice and slapping him. You were crying and leaving.

Big Cass: You were competing against him in UpUpDownDown for the gamer gauntlet. You were winning when you sprung your hands in the way he was, hitting him with the controller. The game was paused and you and Austin had a little play argument causing you to be disqualified.

A/N I had trouble writing Enzo's I didn't for Seth, Roman because you see that in allot of preferences/fanfics but not for Enzo or Cass.