Fuckable

I'm so angry,sad but also excited rnnm

So basically I want a bf/gf/whatever who am I to judge

And like ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LIKED ME
JUST AREN'T FUCKABLE

Like my love life is literally 6 words long.

8.and.10.year.old.experience.

like literally everything I did happened when I was 8 and when I was 10 and like this one time this year:

I was out with my friend..let's call her Sadie because her name is greek and weird.And these 2 guys approached us and the cute one was actually talking to me so I was like wtf??yayayayqy.But THEN SADIE decided that she wanted to go smh.So we left.LEFT.

Anyways so I am lonely af oops.
BUT in 2 weeks my parents are going to this cruise thing,my brother to his summer house,my sister for summer vacations with her bf and then there is me.

So in first place my parents wanted to send me to my grandma but I'm like NO NO NO.so I convinced them to stay here with Sadie.
Now Sadie will go to HER summer house.So for a day or two I'll go with her.

BUT IT'S NOT JUST ANY SUMMER HOUSE.It's like this place where rich people live and it's literally called a resort lol.So yeah everyone there is rich and hot.I repeat: hot.

And while this bitch aka Sadie had so many people hitting on her she declined most.
SO I'LL BE THERE TO ACCEPT THOSE SWEET HOT I REPEAT HOT GUYS.Well if they even look at me lol.

BUT YEAH THE POINT IS.IM EXCITED.
I will be social and even shave my legs which is VERY rare.because I love my leg hair k

Jqhwkwjw so YEAH but guess what???
Because I'm an ugly as fat motherfucker I'm going on a diet AND Im gonna...gonna...start working out.

WHICH IS LIKE COMING STRAIGHT OUTTA HORROR FILM.BECAUSE SERIOUSLY?????GYM?????NO

So yeah felt like sharing that because why not lol.

I was going through my snap chat photos and accidentally chose this so yeah

I was going through my snap chat photos and accidentally chose this so yeah.whatever.
PEACE OUT