Piece of shit

So I decided to stop being a piece of shit and update all my books???

So Trouble only has two chapters left,and then an epilogue and another chapter about the murdere's feelings and stuff HAHAH.

The smut book will be updated with a brand new Rilaya smut one shot,and next there's a Lucaya one that I just started.

So lemme rant please okay so.

MY HOUSE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE DEVILS LITTLE KIDS.

AKA BUGS.So as yall know me and dad aka the devil were pretty close but he got mad at me because I wasn't updating smut and was being a good person.SO HE TOOK REVENGE BY SENDING ME THOSE INSECTS.

Like y'all.We have those tiny little insects that appear when like a flour is left open for a long time you know??Like they are so tiny and then they become like little ugly butterflies???Like they appeared because of bunny's food.LIKE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I was in the hallway to go to the bathroom and the BIRCHES ATTACKED ME.THERE WERE LIKE 60 OF THEM.I ran back at the room I was in,but there were already 5 in there.I couldn't go in my room because for some reason they always go in there???And I'm so scared FOR MY LIFE.

My parents tried to kill them all they sprayed everywhere and put traps and we thought we killed them all,big there were more behind a shelf in our storage room.And

GUESS WHAT.
THERE WERE ALSO WORMS.

W O R M S.

Y'all I'm fucking DYING.
I'M FUXKING MOVING OUT.
I CAN'T.
For the past 2 days I've been sleeping in the living room which
IRONICALLY is the only place where those insects aren't LIVING.
get it?living?living room?no?okay

So that's about it.Worms.insects fuxking traps full of bugs I am disgusted of and are strangely attracted to me.LIKE FOR REAL WHEREVER I GO THEY ARE THERE??LIKE THEY DON'T ATTACK AJYONE ELSE JUST ME??WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS???

LIKE FOR REAL WHEREVER I GO THEY ARE THERE??LIKE THEY DON'T ATTACK AJYONE ELSE JUST ME??WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS???

*thinks about what I have done to deserve this*

*remembers is the child of satan*

*remembers what she did yesterday at 2am*

yeah okay I know why this is happening to me now