imperial arms and devil fruits

After a while staying in night raid I started to get close to everyone and even got use it to tatsumi to call me big brother and I started to treat him as my brother as will after kill some guy we also grab his so call imperial arm's that is crafted in a eye thing than when we return
The imperial arms that we got we let tatsumi use it but it didn't fide him than after taking about what imperial arms after that najenda give him a book of imperial arms after tatsumi ask some questions he than .

Tatsumi: wow is incredible I can't believe imperial arms can have awesome abilities but what about (y/n) imperial arms it looks similar to Leone.* than everyone started to hear you laugh * what's so funny (y/n) .

(Y/n) : sorry sorry it's just that I don't have those imperial arms * everyone yell what *

Mine : your lying theirs no way that you can make a slash with your legs out of nowhere with out a imperial arms.

Lubbock: yeah and is not like your body can turn black or purple for no reason or even jump in the sky .

Akame: and theirs no way you can turn into some type of dog and human hybrid you must have a imperial arm's to do that.

Bulat : wait I never heard of a imperial arm that have so much abilities either he has more than one but with is impossible to have more than one

Najenda: will (y/n) said he have some thing called a devil fruit .

Sheele : a devil fruit is it some type of fruit with horns* by that it made (y/n) sweat drop*

Leone : a devil fruit that's new I never heard it.

(Y/n) : will were I come from a devil fruit is some type of magical fruit that if you eat it you can have a special abilities.

Lubbock : these devil fruits sound useful I bet you eat three that would make sense.* than you laugh*

Tatsumi : what's so funny now big brother.

Bulat: hey i wonder sugar how you two are even bothers.

Mine : I yeah I was wondering how (y/n) is related with that * by that it made tatsumi angry and yell out hey*

Tatsumi : will when we were still in the village (y/n) was the first one to leave the village after a year me and my friends decide to also leave the village to get some money as will * when he finished he had a sad face*

(Y/n) mind : judging by his face I guess something bad have happen to his life.* cough* will to explain my abilities their are three types of devil fruits theirs zoan , paramecia, and logia , paramecia types give or turn the users body into rubber or control shadows or maybe make doors out of nowhere, logia types can turn the users body into a element like say fire , smoke , sand ,or even lava and my devil fruit the inu inu no mi is a zoan type meaning it turns the user into a creature like a dog , cat , Dragon , or a t-rex the user can also have a beast form
* than you use your devil fruit powers to turn into your dog hybrid form* this is what a zoan type does .

Bulat : wow this things sure are great you can be very powerful if you eat more thing one how can you find or grow them.* by that you bust out laughing*

(Y/n): sadly that's a no no no because they got causes you can only eat one and if you eat one more you explode and you can't even grow this devil fruits their very rare is like they pop out of nowhere there like imperial arms very rare but don't worry they don't give you any stress in your body you just eat it that simple but theirs also an other cause if you eat a devil fruit you can never swim and if you do try you drowned like hammer.