Chapter 1

(Note: This is my first Wattpad book thingy. So please don't be quick to judge. Thank you and Enjoy!)

(Another Note: Your are Y/N. You just got kicked out of your house by your parents due to them finding out about your powers, they threw you out like a Health Inspector looking at a bruised looking cheez-it for the first time. You can Shapeshift, Breathe under water, Read minds and create anything out of ice, the only bad thing is that you can't control it yet. You are 16 years old about to turn 17 in a month, just wanna put it out there. )

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/N was slowly dragging herself across the sidewalk, being just kicked out of her house you walk on the streets of Gotham city to find somewhere to go, because you sure can't go back home. You grasp one of your most precious possessions, your Rose Quartz Necklace, outlined in Rose gold, you gave a squeeze and continued to walk down the streets with your guitar and backpack, you couldn't help but feel sad and shocked. Why would they kick you out? Just because you was just different? You just couldn't believe it, after your parents telling you they loved you. You started to wonder if it all was a lie.

~Flashback~

Y/N: Mom, Dad i have something to tell you...

Mom: What is it?

Y/N: Before i tell you, can you promise not to be mad?

Mom & Dad: We Promise.

Y/N: Well, i kinda have superpowers...

Dad: Oh Sweetie, your not a superhero, stop pretending you are. You're too old to pretend.

This got Y/N fumed, do they still think she's a little kid? She's not two years old!

Y/N: But im not!!!

Mom: Im sorry we have to crush your dreams, Honey. But we don't want you to get hurt.

Y/N started to get really irritated It was visible to her parents now. The floor started to freeze over into ice. Acidentally freezing her mother's foot to the floor, her mother yelped in shock as her father said something, that felt like someone stabbed you in the heart.

Dad:.... Just leave.... your a disgrace to this family.

~End of Flashback~

You started to curl up into a ball, you leaned against the wall and broke down, crying your heart out with many thoughts going through your brain.

After a bit of time of crying you start to sit and think of what makes you happy, you immediately thought of your music, you pulled your guitar off of your back and started to play your guitar and sang a song you made up as you go.

(This is the song you are singing. Please listen to the words!)

After singing and playing your guitar you put it on your back, you continued walking as you hear a footstep. You ignore it and walk faster, as you walk faster you also hear the footsteps walk faster aswell,
after this your just completely terrified and started running.

Then Suddenly something grabs you from behind, you shriek waiting for your powers to kick in, of course they don't. He tried to flip you over and break your hip, but he failed horribly, turning into a awkard hug. You continue to shriek until the thug shrieks almost as ear-piercing as you and loosens his grip, you quickly turn around to see the teen vigilante of your dreams, Robin.

Before you could say anything he said. "You okay?" you just sat there looking at his icy blue eyes, like nothing you've ever seen. "Hello?" Robin said breaking you out of your trance. You quickly responded and started to stutter "Uhh yeah!" He chuckled because of the effect he had on you.

~Robin's P.O.V~
"You okay?" I asked due to the fact she was 'Attacked' by someone. She just stood there. Just staring at me. I decided to break the werid staring contest. "Hello?" I said to her trying to get her to stop staring at me, she quickly responded with a "Uhh yeah." I chuckled because i found that adorable. I wondered why she was out here so i asked her "Why are you out here?" She responded but quickly cut herself off "Im out here because- You don't need to know!" I just said quickly "Your welcome! Oh and you dropped this!" I Gave her this Rose Necklace i saw she dropped when she was tackled. I quickly left afterwards.
I think i saw her blush after i left. Im not sure.

(Okay. So that's it! I worked so hard to make that! I hope you enjoyed it! If you want a second Chapter let me know in the comments!)